💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Retro Physical

Enzo

Featured Posts

I was in SoundCloud and Retro Physical just appeared, and in the second verse I heard "don't forget your money little honey"(with the "it's burim exclusive baby" tag)  I was shookt, I never heard it before. I have a version with different lyrics in that part, can someone explain me this 

The version I have

The other version 

The line is @ 1:20

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

I love how she recycled the bridge into "Bad Romance" and "Paparazzi". Her bops aren't wasted. :lolly:

Totally show us both versions so we can compare them, though. I've never heard the version you're talking about.

bannedT for life and it's SAD

Original Diva
3 minutes ago, Sailor said:

I love how she recycled the bridge into "Bad Romance" and "Paparazzi". Her bops aren't wasted. :lolly:

Totally show us both versions so we can compare them, though. I've never heard the version you're talking about.

7 minutes ago, Enzo Escobar said:

I was in SoundCloud and Retro Physical just appeared, and in the second verse I heard "don't forget your money little honey"(with the "it's burim exclusive baby" tag)  I was shookt, I never heard it before. I have a version with different lyrics in that part, can someone explain me this 

I was listening to all the versions i have from downloads in the past and i found the same thing

excuse me no

narcoswing

Somebody tried to cut out Burim's tag by removing the real line and replacing it with the line from the first verse. That's all.

Archived