Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
question

Retro Physical

Featured Posts

Enzo Escobar   Paws Up 1,525
Enzo Escobar

I was in SoundCloud and Retro Physical just appeared, and in the second verse I heard "don't forget your money little honey"(with the "it's burim exclusive baby" tag)  I was shookt, I never heard it before. I have a version with different lyrics in that part, can someone explain me this 

The version I have

The other version 

The line is @ 1:20

Edited by Enzo Escobar
  • Like 1

Sailor   Paws Up 1,277
Sailor

I love how she recycled the bridge into "Bad Romance" and "Paparazzi". Her bops aren't wasted. :lolly:

Totally show us both versions so we can compare them, though. I've never heard the version you're talking about.

• Like 1

Original Diva   Paws Up 1,367
Original Diva
3 minutes ago, Sailor said:

I love how she recycled the bridge into "Bad Romance" and "Paparazzi". Her bops aren't wasted. :lolly:

Totally show us both versions so we can compare them, though. I've never heard the version you're talking about.

7 minutes ago, Enzo Escobar said:

I was in SoundCloud and Retro Physical just appeared, and in the second verse I heard "don't forget your money little honey"(with the "it's burim exclusive baby" tag)  I was shookt, I never heard it before. I have a version with different lyrics in that part, can someone explain me this 

I was listening to all the versions i have from downloads in the past and i found the same thing

excuse me no

narcoswing   Paws Up 952
narcoswing

Somebody tried to cut out Burim's tag by removing the real line and replacing it with the line from the first verse. That's all.

• Like 2