💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Gaga know she had fibromyalgia while filming the documentary?

Katie14

Featured Posts

It seems to me that she wasn't diagnosed with it yet because I feel like she would have mentioned it at the very beginning when she was being massaged and explained that her pain originates from trauma from a hip injury. And then in the scene when she is crying on her couch she talks about other people who deal with pain and "are trying to figure out what it is." I think she didn't know what it was either at that point. Fibromyalgia is notoriously difficult to diagnose because there is no blood test, visible physical symptoms, and the symptoms can mimic other disorders. Also, I read online that to be diagnosed, you need to have pain in all 4 quadrants of your body (above the waist on both sides and below the waist on both sides) and it seems like Gaga just has pain on her right side.  

How do you know Gaga only has pain on her right side?

12 minutes ago, babs said:

I feel bad about how she was using the cold packs and stuff to keep the pain in control and it was just making it worse :(

I was thinking the same thing! It felt awful watching them put the ice packs on her in the documentary. :grr: But I'm sure they were just trying their best.

3 minutes ago, modern ecstasy said:

How do you know Gaga only has pain on her right side?

I was thinking the same thing! It felt awful watching them put the ice packs on her in the documentary. :grr: But I'm sure they were just trying their best.

She never got massaged on her left side and Chris mentioned that she gets pain on one side of her body. 

JustaMonster
1 hour ago, Kefir said:

She didn't use that name before but I think she knew what is going on

I know this was from last year but this looks terrible :ohno: 

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Archived