1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

They already booked up Beyoncé 

You're thinking Coachella

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

I mean, a lot can happen until then but I'm glad he still has a good relationship with her and that he is still willing to work with her in the future!

8 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Did they deserve her tho? Especially after how her Brazil fans reacted lately after this year’s cancellation. Most current example: see how they trying to sabotage Five Foot Two review page on metacritic ny giving 0 points. How immature.  I hope she never return to Brazil and remove her Rio tattoo as well for that tbh

I’d rather she visits more places in Europe since they are more understanding about her condition during these hard time.

Those weren't fans, it's known that brazilian fans are some of the most dedicated. Her fanbase on that country must not pay for the mistakes of some.

8 hours ago, Brie Candy said:

In that case was haters from brazil (fans of Madonna, Katy...)

12 minutes ago, babs said:

Those weren't fans, it's known that brazilian fans are some of the most dedicated. Her fanbase on that country must not pay for the mistakes of some.

@GreekGod @dit

:madge:

Get off my lawn, all of you!!

oSZif4.gif

:giggle:

Anyway, @viniferrett have explained on previous page, so I am good :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Henri Bardot
9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Did they deserve her tho? Especially after how her Brazil fans reacted lately after this year’s cancellation. Most current example: see how they trying to sabotage Five Foot Two review page on metacritic ny giving 0 points. How immature.  I hope she never return to Brazil and remove her Rio tattoo as well for that tbh

I’d rather she visits more places in Europe since they are more understanding about her condition during these hard time.

I think they were M fans tbh :poot: 

For what I understood (about 80%) they were spreding hate not because the cancelation of the show, it was more like an average M fan hate you know? 

giphy.gif

pooiota

iAstroLeo
10 hours ago, sipthistea said:

They already booked up Beyoncé 

Reciepts?

I ****ing hope she'll come to RiR 2018 in Lisbon :fame:  

6 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

Reciepts?

I ****ing hope she'll come to RiR 2018 in Lisbon :fame:  

Beyonce is booked for next year's Coachella.

VOLANTIS

In your face all you messies who said they'll never invite her back. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
10 hours ago, RAMROD said:

They were Madonsters sis. Brazililan stans are messy regardless of who they stan. Most Gaga fans, even though they took it hard only wish Gaga well. The 'Come to Brazil' comments are still thriving.. :pray: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

KleinGa
1 hour ago, VOLANTIS said:

They were Madonsters sis. Brazililan stans are messy regardless of who they stan. Most Gaga fans, even though they took it hard only wish Gaga well. The 'Come to Brazil' comments are still thriving.. :pray: 

I live for the Brazillian messies. :diane: Truly icons of our fanbase. They deserve more tbh. Come through Gagz and give them a full Brazillian tour 

13 hours ago, JGD said:

Why not 2018? :oprah: 

RiR in Brazil is every other year. The cycle is 1 year in Lisbon and the next in Rio and so on.

Teal Ambition
Just now, tthen said:

RiR in Brazil is every other year. The cycle is 1 year in Lisbon and the next in Rio and so on.

So next year it's in Lisbon!? Oh my. I might just have to attend :oprah:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived