💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Rock In Rio´s creator already plans to bring Lady Gaga in 2019

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

Just now, Teal Ambition said:

So next year it's in Lisbon!? Oh my. I might just have to attend :oprah:

Apparently it's gonna be held on 23-24 and 29-30 June. It isn't like Coachella where the each set of dates (weekend 1 weekend 2 for example) have the same lineup. Last year the lineup was a mess tbh and Ari (the only name I really recognized) had to pull out. Gaga prob won't make it since she'll just be done with the ASIB promo, and will prob take a break.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
8 minutes ago, tthen said:

Apparently it's gonna be held on 23-24 and 29-30 June. It isn't like Coachella where the each set of dates (weekend 1 weekend 2 for example) have the same lineup. Last year the lineup was a mess tbh and Ari (the only name I really recognized) had to pull out. Gaga prob won't make it since she'll just be done with the ASIB promo, and will prob take a break.

Oh that's too early, not sure I'll be there during those dates. Mess @ that line up though :ladyhaha:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Just now, Teal Ambition said:

Oh that's too early, not sure I'll be there during those dates. Mess @ that line up though :ladyhaha:

I'd go if the lineup is good (assuming I'm gonna be there for an appointment), but I can never do standing (unless it's for Adele). I always need to have a seat in case. The reason why I never attend festivals :toofunny:

15 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Did they deserve her tho? Especially after how her Brazil fans reacted lately after this year’s cancellation. Most current example: see how they trying to sabotage Five Foot Two review page on metacritic ny giving 0 points. How immature.  I hope she never return to Brazil and remove her Rio tattoo as well for that tbh

I’d rather she visits more places in Europe since they are more understanding about her condition during these hard time.

Where the heck did you saw this? Omfg, so not true :toofunny:

I hope she can make it '19, it will be one of her most epics gigs. The public is really passionate and all other artists recognize the power of such big audience in Brazil.

Jonathan Florencio
17 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Did they deserve her tho? Especially after how her Brazil fans reacted lately after this year’s cancellation. Most current example: see how they trying to sabotage Five Foot Two review page on metacritic ny giving 0 points. How immature.  I hope she never return to Brazil and remove her Rio tattoo as well for that tbh

I’d rather she visits more places in Europe since they are more understanding about her condition during these hard time.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

OT: I hope she does, it's the only way I see her being back to Brazil, and I guess there wouldn't be much of backlashes, everybody would be excited for her return.

Archived