Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I wonder how Gaga is doing

Katie14

Featured Posts

She's just been on my mind since hearing about the postponements and watching the documentary. Has anyone else been thinking a lot about how she is feeling right now? Gaga doesn't owe us any updates about her health but I selfishly wish that she would :(

Teal Ambition
3 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

She's just been on my mind since hearing about the postponements and watching the documentary. Has anyone else been thinking a lot about how she is feeling right now? Gaga doesn't owe us any updates about her health but I selfishly wish that she would :(

Yes, I can't help but think how she's feeling, especially after watching the documentary :( 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Modern Ecstasy2

I hope she is resting and taking good care of herself.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Decodekid

resting, eating, relaxing, hyping the **** out of 5F2, DICing and getting the D, writing C3C, writing LG6, petting Asia, Daddy Gustav and Daddy Koji, smoking, praying, being a regular girl, 

RtLfL2B.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

asana15

I wonder where she is.

The dogs are on the East Coast.

Bobby's on the West Coast.

Are there some nice R & R places Upstate? Hudson Valley?

I hope she is resting in her cool pad in Malibu.  The great thing about that place is, when she walks out into the sunshine, she's not surrounded by fans and paparazzi, like in N.Y.  Plus, there's a garden, more sunshine, and her horses.  She can more easily shut out detractors, and focus on healing.  There's also a lot more room or space, for her to be in, especially with all the people that it takes to run her complicated life.  I hope she is getting better.  

PsychicGuru
44 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

resting, eating, relaxing, hyping the **** out of 5F2, DICing and getting the D, writing C3C, writing LG6, petting Asia, Daddy Gustav and Daddy Koji, smoking, praying, being a regular girl, 

RtLfL2B.gif

I like you :diane:

Gaga's #1 fan

Archived