💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Joanne World Tour 2018

xoxoGeorge

Featured Posts

xoxoGeorge

Hi legends, I have 2 questions for you :oprah:

1- Do you think Gaga will announce a Latin American Leg in 2018? I mean, she said that she will be back to brazil, so... is there a possibility that she will go through some countries like Mexico, Colombia or Argentina? including brazil obviously :oprah:

And 2 - Do you think gaga will extend the European Leg of 2018?, adding some cities like Oslo, Vienna, Prague or Athens? :oprah: Joanne is #3 in Greece, and TFM is #1 so... :lolly:

Hoping Gaga get fine soon

Art & Music

xoxo George :poot:

Xoxo Adriana

Gaga is unpredictable, so i'm not sure. Hopefully she does though! I'd much rather a tour than a new album. But first and most importantly, rest time for mommy monster :lolly:

ryanripley

i think the may 18th release of A Star Is Born is on its way here to tell you: no :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Decodekid

idk but what i do know is that ARTPOP is quacking cause Joanne is gonna be a long ass era, get that 2016-2018 era queen 

RtLfL2B.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Flawless

I don't think so. And I don't believe in a new date for brazil during this tour either :(

the scars on my mind are on replay.

aaron l
5 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

idk but what i do know is that ARTPOP is quacking cause Joanne is gonna be a long ass era, get that 2016-2018 era queen 

RtLfL2B.gif

Don't remind me that it will end

man_file_1058778_6BritneySpears.gif

Decodekid
8 minutes ago, aaron l said:

Don't remind me that it will end

man_file_1058778_6BritneySpears.gif

dont worry, we getting ASIP bops, C3C might come and then LG6 

ExNDThy.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Pop Music
2 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

dont worry, we getting ASIP bops, C3C might come and then LG6 

ExNDThy.gif

LG6 we will get probably late 2019. So not that close. Wig not flew. 

Spoiler

But still ASIB and C3C :staymad:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

ProdigyARTPOP

Promoting a movie isn’t like promoting an album, if anything she’ll do interviews and promo all of May , so she’s going to have all of January-April free, plus the European Dates will most likely finish before February ends.

Christopher

I think Gaga should just take it one step at a time. I mean, the 2nd US leg ends before 2018 starts so unless she jumps right in and does Europe and South America and Asia and maybe Australia (although I don’t see it happening) up until the release of A Star is Born like she did for the TMBT when Born This Way came out (The Monster Ball ended like two weeks before BTW was released), and then does RIR separate, I think touring wise, it’ll be an interesting year for Gaga. 

TimisaMonster

Extending a leg of any part of this tour ither than what was already scheduled is highly u likely now that her chronic pain is getting worse 

Sorry...its not her WANTING to skip those countries...she just physically put her body through that much unless you really want something worse happening to her

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Cedrick Jules

We just need to hope for the best. Probably, gaga might going to other cities but I feel like she won't because of her situation.

Archived