music news

Double Dutchess Won't Even Reach 17K SPS

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly

Not too surrpised, she didn't really manage to get a hit for this era so she's effectively down in the indie girl numbers. I think she's marketable and can get a hit if her label put the money into big producers but DD felt cheap :( The visuals are amazing and she showed the other girls how it should be done in that aspect though.

Gagadonna
Just now, Venusfly said:

Not too surrpised, she didn't really manage to get a hit for this era so she's effectively down in the indie girl numbers. I think she's marketable and can get a hit if her label put the money into big producers but DD felt cheap :( The visuals are amazing and she showed the other girls how it should be done in that aspect though.

Milf was a hit tho... that happened too long ago 

venusfly
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

It wasnt really, it entered at 34 and was out the charts two weeks later. The video got an okay amount of views but the song didn't really do anything chart wise at all. It's a shame.

tellemhone
2 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Was it a "hit" tho

:air: :air: :air:

TimisaMonster

It's an obvious expectation

Where's the promo?

Where's a hit?

What's the concept?

Like...her name alone won't make the album sell. She's been out if the game for a while and really needed a comeback promo campaign but early leaks of the album didn't help either...the album is very meh

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Chromatislaps

these numbers compared to the 80s- early 00s..... sales are dead :rip: 

I remember that MJ's last studio album Invincible (when he was alive) sold 5 million copies in 3-4 months...and another 6 million the rest of the 2002 without promo (cuz Sony and MJ were sueing eachother, so promo was halted/cancelled)

now one has to basically put millions into an album in order to get a small fraction of sales :smh: 

pedrohemg
10 minutes ago, slayo said:

It's a bad album.. not surprised.

Even if this was true (it's not) this wouldn't be the reason.

No offence but, its what she deserves, she dragged this album campaign out for THREE YEARS, the album like two months ago too, zero hits and it became a game of throwing **** at the wall to see what sticks

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Archived