opinion

It's Disappointing...

slayo

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, deeman said:

I tested it side by side and eating eggs and cheese is just as bad as cigarettes. Once I went vegan I could handle unlimited roll ups without too much problem where as before I had terrible headaches and stuff. Now I am trying a new vape and it is alright good battery life and I got a big bottle of pg/vg so I can cut the dose right back. 

I mean if we're eating a block of cheese every day and smoking a pack of cigarettes, the cheese will probably kill you way before the cigarettes :air: Vaping is great though, I don't know if I'm that bothered about cutting out nicotine but we'll see. I guess it would be nice to be rid of my only real addiction but meh, a little addiction is fun.

6 minutes ago, FloatWithME said:

It's just weed.  Calm down.

It's not though,it's clove cigarettes. She talked about them a lot during Joanne promo and how everyone(Elton, Stevie, tony, etc) tells her she should stop. 

She said she would stop for performances last year and maybe she has since we haven't seen her smoking lately.

artRaver
34 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

If shes doing it for pain management, aren't there like thc pills or something you can take that don't get you high and just help with pain? I can't even tell if she is smoking weed. I make be cigarettes. 

Um, THC is the psychoactive part of cannabis so even if she took it in pill form she would get high. I believe you're talking about CBD which is the compound that doesn't get you high but helps with chronic pain and anxiety. 

Anyways, I believe this is around the time she was smoking clove cigarettes or whatever, lol. 

âśż cherry blossom girl âśż

14 minutes ago, Benji said:

I mean if we're eating a block of cheese every day and smoking a pack of cigarettes, the cheese will probably kill you way before the cigarettes :air: Vaping is great though, I don't know if I'm that bothered about cutting out nicotine but we'll see. I guess it would be nice to be rid of my only real addiction but meh, a little addiction is fun.

well i never ate a block of cheese maybe just a bit of animal products probably the main difference is I am eating way more fresh fruits and veg where as before I wasn't getting enough vitamins and stuff coz of the cooked meals. still I did notice a big difference when I dropped the eggs and was completely clean of all that animal abuse and cholesterol.  vaping is alright it probably has/ will save many lives. some people really do find it hard to just stop like me I would just smoke but the vape gives me another option. maybe one day it will be easier but smoking was some sort of therapy i did in school and stuff I have deep psycological ties.

1 hour ago, highlikegaga said:

i know right?

Hide contents

@ some fans saying she's smoking weed tho. is it confirmed or is it just cigarettes?

All i saw in the video (coming from a weed smoker and former cig smoker) was mainly joints and/or cigarillos. She could've been smoking cloves at one point too. But I didn't see any actual cigs in the whole video -- she's mainly smoking joints. 

12 minutes ago, artRaver said:

Um, THC is the psychoactive part of cannabis so even if she took it in pill form she would get high. I believe you're talking about CBD which is the compound that doesn't get you high but helps with chronic pain and anxiety. 

Anyways, I believe this is around the time she was smoking clove cigarettes or whatever, lol. 

She's mainly smoking joints using good cigarillo/rolling paper. Notice how most of her "cigs" are brown? Real cigs aren't allowed to use that brown paper; you have to buy it in cigar/cigarillo form and empty the tobacco out and re-roll it with weed, or you can just buy the paper itself. I'm almost 100% sure she's smoking weed with some good cigar paper. 

11 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I wish she did edibles instead of smoking weed

She probably does both!  Back when I was doing that crap, smoking was the only way it worked for me. I hated an edible but who knows! I do know it can really help severe pain so I'm not mad at her.  She does good by her voice other than that. Lol 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

artRaver
32 minutes ago, brownie said:

She's mainly smoking joints using good cigarillo/rolling paper. Notice how most of her "cigs" are brown? Real cigs aren't allowed to use that brown paper; you have to buy it in cigar/cigarillo form and empty the tobacco out and re-roll it with weed, or you can just buy the paper itself. I'm almost 100% sure she's smoking weed with some good cigar paper. 

Joints are usually lighter translucent paper.

Even then a blunt still looks a tad thicker and is the same color all around versus being dark at tip then lighter.  I don't know I still think she's smoking clove cigarettes, lol.

016.jpgdjarum-special-clove-cigarettes-500x500.

âśż cherry blossom girl âśż

3 minutes ago, artRaver said:

Joints are usually lighter translucent paper.

Even then a blunt still looks a tad thicker and is the same color all around versus being dark at tip then lighter.  I don't know I still think she's smoking clove cigarettes, lol.

016.jpgdjarum-special-clove-cigarettes-500x500.

Yes and that pack was shown as well.

she talks about it here.

https://youtu.be/djV-gK7Pwk8

It's unfortunate.

Cigarettes will harm the voice. Aretha Franklin, Dionne Warwick, Whitney Houston all smoked cigarettes and they sounded terrible in their 40s. I wish she would choose something else to help her cope.

Archived