opinion

It's Disappointing...

slayo

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Charlotte Quinn

She has to deal with a lot of stress with her personal and professional life and on top of that she deals with addiction :( so I'd give her a break. But yeah it's a really bad habit and she should stop asap

marrythedark23

One of my closest friends has fibromyalgia and one of the few things that works for her to handling pain is smoking. 

highlikegaga

i know right?

Spoiler

@ some fans saying she's smoking weed tho. is it confirmed or is it just cigarettes?

Jennie Kim

I understand why she does it, it helps with the stress/pain, that being said I can't help but wonder how would her voice improve if she didn't smoke.

Antichrist
2 minutes ago, Charlotte Quinn said:

Oh you were talking bout weed? Then hell no keep on blazing mama 420 thuglife :classy:

hey girl.mp3

tumblr_owoe1fdjzZ1qby767o2_500.gif

one love for all

Swan Heart

Her voice is constantly improving even with smoking so I wouldn't fear about it. Gagz knows her ****.

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Charlotte Quinn
1 minute ago, Antichrist said:

hey girl.mp3

one love for all

Fun fact: HG is my go to bop when I'm smoking, that synth is so damn trippy 

I don't care about weed because it's probably an occasional thing nowadays, but her voice is gonna be affected in the long run if she keeps smoking :S I hope she finds an alternative soon

I wish she would give vaping another go since they've improved a lot since she last tried it, it's how I quit smoking :lana:

I don't mind if she carries on smoking though, it's her choice and an addiction.

aaron l
11 minutes ago, Antichrist said:

let ha enjoy the high

One of my favorite scenes, I'm so happy it was included. Florence is literally such a doll.

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, marrythedark23 said:

One of my closest friends has fibromyalgia and one of the few things that works for her to handling pain is smoking. 

If shes doing it for pain management, aren't there like thc pills or something you can take that don't get you high and just help with pain? I can't even tell if she is smoking weed. I make be cigarettes. 

Archived