opinion

It's Disappointing...

slayo

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterPaws

If it's weed I don't care too much as it's her decision (and others who do it).

Though I really wish she'd use a weed vape or something. Much safer. Or other forms like pills or edibles.

As for non-marijauana cigarettes, I can't support that act in any way no matter who it is. I don't give two ****s what you're dealing with in your personal life, you have ZERO right to drag others into it (secondhand smoking IS a thing).

Luna Lovegood
18 hours ago, aaron l said:

One of my favorite scenes, I'm so happy it was included. Florence is literally such a doll.

giphy.gif

Florence looks gorgeous here :wub: more collabs with her please!! 

luna’s advocate

23 hours ago, slayo said:

...to see how much Gaga still smokes in Five Foot Two. I wish she would stop for her voice's sake.

i think its cool we have something in common :giggle:

10 hours ago, Luxe Ford said:

Of course its bad and I can guarantee she hears from friends and medical staff that she should quit all the time.

And nicotine is one of the hardest drugs to quit. Add to that the availability, its legal status and the massive means of the tobacco industry and try figuring it out for yourself.

true dat.  i hate when my mom wants me to stop smoking cigs.  It makes me want to smoke more to spite her lol. Yea, nicotine is hard as f*ck to quit.  Ive smoked for 15 years now and its hard to imagine quiting tbh.  Like i know how bad it is, but then I think well f*ck it so many thngs kill u these days anyway, either it alcohol, drugs.  Everyday comes new stories of how omg dont take Advil anymore its bad for u, or salt is bad, sugar is bad, carbs are bad........tbh....it makes me feel like, what is actually good for u?

11 hours ago, deeman said:

regular cigs are coated in piles of chemicals they are far worse than an equivalent amount of tobacco or weed.

https://healthwyze.org/reports/303-fire-safe-cigarettes-and-the-genocide-against-smokers

i dont think healthwyze.org is a serious source of information ... :awkney:

trust me i know, i studied medicine. weed in joints (with tobacco or without) is just not healthy period

17 hours ago, Whispering said:

Whitney trashed her voice by her cocaine addiction and then smoking crack (and being addicted to it) for well over a decade. 

Also, Aretha was still amazing in her 40s! 

We'll have to agree to disagree. She sounded horrible. She is a soul singer so she kinda gets a pass from the critics for sounding like that (like Mary J Blige), but it was awful.

The cigarettes are more harmful than cocaine I would think. How often did she really smoke cocaine, once a week? Cigarettes are probably a pack a day with her.

imnotyourbabe10

I don't really care what she does with regards to smoking (it's not my life).  But if it is weed/blunt/spliffs/etc then:

tumblr_ml3kj3NUDS1qig0o7o5_250.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_nedimy2it41qm6231o1_500.gif

i2Sr3kuFSP94j.gif.bd69a871548b396cab892d

1048600_lady_gaga2_85115e76f38747ee88f4f

Whispering
4 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

We'll have to agree to disagree. She sounded horrible. She is a soul singer so she kinda gets a pass from the critics for sounding like that (like Mary J Blige), but it was awful.

The cigarettes are more harmful than cocaine I would think. How often did she really smoke cocaine, once a week? Cigarettes are probably a pack a day with her.

I'll side with the critics. I think they know more than some random person on a fan forum. 

You mean Crack? Everyday... for years. That's what ****ed up her voice beyond repair. 

By the way, Tony Bennet was a pack a day smoker for years. He did finally kick the habit...but he sounds pretty damn good even in his nineties. :) 

On 9/25/2017 at 10:34 PM, maxmore said:

i dont think healthwyze.org is a serious source of information ... :awkney:

trust me i know, i studied medicine. weed in joints (with tobacco or without) is just not healthy period

I don't think the article is arguing that it is healthy just that it is the chemical additives that make tobacco really unhealthy. Course the medical industry has been sitting idly by not saying anything about these additives and infact probably supplying them to the tobacco industry. Pharma are crooks and they are the ones behind much of your education. When young people say they are depressed instead of addressing the issues such as the darkness surrounding slaughter houses or the future planned for them in a war and environmentally/ socially destructive economy etc., kids are just given drugs and told it is something wrong with them rather than the society they are being indoctrinated into. Tobacco products can be a form of self medication resulting from this failure to address the issues. It was the tobacco industry that sort a genetic skapegoat for cancer and now the food industry are doing the same clearly in collaboration with medicine.

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1186/1746-5354-5-1-1

Archived