💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga Ever Lip-Synched?

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

SpookyKid
3 minutes ago, babs said:

She once did during the first ever telephone performance, idk what happened since that whole Manchester gig was messy on her and the Haus, but she didn't do it like that after that performance.

idk if something similar has happened since

She slayed the choreo tho :giveup: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pretty Savage
9 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

The super bowl intro was prerecorded in a studio and she lip synced...

It doesn’t count :selena:

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, Mert said:

It doesn’t count :selena:

Why not? :oprah:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Yo GagaGaga
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I don't think that's what they meant when people said it was pre-recorded. I think they meant the entire intro right up until the jump was a pre-recorded video bc there were laws about the drones being used over that many people.

Pretty Savage
9 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Cause it wasn't live and we don't know if she was singing live in the pre-recorded video

sillynate

I'm sure maybe during the early Fame era days she did for like her first performances. But once she got huge I'm sure she stopped

Delulu Rogers

there are two parts in the 2009 vma performance that her mouth is off with the words so I think she has lol. Not to mention her back track is way louder than ever voice on tours during the chorus like 90% of the time so she might as well just be lip-synching if we can't hear her actual voice :bon:

moonsago
1 minute ago, ShockPop said:

She is awful at lip sync so when she does its obvious.

Like at the Oscars. 

/troll.

WHAT? How dare youuu???

which oscars tho? :stalkga:

She uses a really loud backing vocal track sometimes to cover up her vocals but she does still sing. There’s a Judas performance mic feed where you can hear that although she’s dancing and climbing at one point, she is still singing.

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

I don't think that's what they meant when people said it was pre-recorded. I think they meant the entire intro right up until the jump was a pre-recorded video bc there were laws about the drones being used over that many people.

That...but you can hear in the "mic" feedback it's prerecorded and not just a video of her singing at that moment 

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Mert said:

Cause it wasn't live and we don't know if she was singing live in the pre-recorded video

Well you can listen to the "mic" feedback and hear it's a studio cut and she wasn't singing at that moment....

• 9 months later...
On 9/24/2017 at 4:46 PM, MaryJaneHolland said:

Everyone has lbr

Omg, those are backing vocals, she rarely ever sang those lines, watch other performances.

On 9/24/2017 at 4:49 PM, NIghtmareElm said:

Her very first performance of Just Dance at the 2008 NewNowNextAwards looks like she lipped part of it.  Other than that the worst she will do is not sing while letting the backtrack take over or have the backtrack overly loud.

This was like the Sunrise show in Australia, the first performances of Just Dance always had a heavy backing track, she's clearly singing in both of em though :3

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived