💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So is Diamond Heart the last single?

Rifek

Featured Posts

Okay, so Facebook started to promote this flawless song along with FFT effect.

Could that finally be any clue?

Gaga said she 'has some plans' when was asked about more singles.

We all need it to happen! :giveup:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Kefir said:

intersting :oprah:

but i don't really think they'd release a single now, not when gaga is taking a rest and trying to recover for the tour 

PanPikus

I hope tf not.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Tomiel25

This song by itself deserve a best rock song garmmy tbfh :classy:

If good taste and talent were ruling lately the charts DH would have smashed but as a single maybe is to late. :toofunny:

i can't speak english but i can if you like

JudasIsAHolyFoo
11 minutes ago, M3LL155X said:

if there is one, hopefully it'll be Joanne (it is performing well right now for not being a single)

the song Joanne has been added to the stores playlist at the McDonalds I Work at. I hear it maybe 2-3 times a shift. And I try so hard to not chime in to the “GURRLLL WHERE DO YOU THINK YOURE GOIN” :poot:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

MaryJaneHolland

I'd rather see DIC, but all I care about is the visuals, so if she serves some old school video for DH, bring it.... mommy :stalkga:

I don't think we are getting another single tho, if there wasn't one last week along with the documentary, I don't think there's one at all. And this can never happen again, only 2 singles wtf get you act together Lady...

A great way to end the Joanne era tbh.:pray:

"If you expected me to lose out of generosity, I'm truly sorry!"

PrinceGaga

Dimond Heart and Hey Girl have both been added to the Westfield Mall playlists where I work :giveup: they both sound legendary but DH is just pure perfection. If that becomes a single, it would be the perfect close to an amazing era. Especially with the struggles in FiveFootTwo being a discussion point at the moment. So friggin perfect it should happen

Henri Bardot

i'd rather see joanne or dancin' in circles as singles. but i'd be there for it :pray:

buuut i prefer hey girl tbh

pooiota

Archived