đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Swifties & Barbs Team Up to Stop Cardi B

xcx

Featured Posts

This is the stupidest thing ever, and I hope Cardi gets the #1 spot.

Spoiler

#StreamBodakYellow

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheRoof

Cardi has an strong lead in spotify and apple and Taylor is falling in streaming soo....

the barbs will go crazy and i'm here for Witness.mp3 that mess 

DiscoHeaven23

Nicki really will be pressed if Cardi gets that #1. I think that's when she'll start shading Cardi, like she did Iggy. 

Cause like 10 people on twitter tweeted about it? :poot:  pls. What happens happens. Taylor is more of an album person anyways and multiple weeks at #1 is good. git that #1 cardi if it happens and taylor keep it if you keep it. Either way Ican already see the pathetic schadenfreude thread on here where taylor haters celebrate :icega:

Musery

Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Nicki really will be pressed if Cardi gets that #1. I think that's when she'll start shading Cardi, like she did Iggy. 

I know that'll happen, but she should celebrate more history being made rather than being petty. :chica:

TheRoof
1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

and i'm here to defend our little monster rapper :grr:

TheRoof
4 minutes ago, FloatWithME said:

As long as Despacito fails more down the chart, I don't care if Taylor or Cardi B goes number 1.

Despacito is free falling in spotify( out top 20), radio(it peaked) and itunes (out top 20)

Antichrist
1 minute ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

Despacito is free falling in spotify( out top 20), radio(it peaked) and itunes (out top 20)

tenor.gif

DeanWinchester

I don't know Cardi but I want her to get #1 just to spite Nicki. Taylor already had good #1s she'll be fine.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived