Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

MTV VMAs...

Damon

Featured Posts

I was watching some videos and I can't help but notice that everytime they present an artist they have to say how many VMAs won or nominations they had... but are they really that relevant though? :oprah:

Discuss :reductive:

... and now i just sit in silence.

HolyDelRey

They used to be, but awards will be obviously mentioned as an introduction to the artists though, those are  their achievements.

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

2 minutes ago, HolyDelRey said:

They used to be, but awards will be obviously mentioned as an introduction to the artists though, those are  their achievements.

I know they are mentioning achievements but are they qorth enough to nane it now? I mean MTV lost almost all his credibility and seriousness, so yeah I think you're right, they used to be

... and now i just sit in silence.

9 hours ago, Antonoff said:

I was watching some videos and I can't help but notice that everytime they present an artist they have to say how many VMAs won or nominations they had... but are they really that relevant though? :oprah:

Discuss :reductive:

Well its relevant to MTV i guess. But i think alot of awards shows do this. Like Emmys or Oscars will be like this is blah blahs 3rd nom in this category and 1st win etc

Archived