Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

A piano tour?

ShockPop

Featured Posts

ShockPop

Would anyone else be here for a piano tour.. like an Elton show with a gaga twist or like c2c??

I imagined it for the longest time maybe not a piano tour as such but more based on being a musician and vocalist.

She has the catalogue tbh.

Or maybe a one off show for TV special.

I'm not into choreography at all. I'd rather have her acting out a character like paparazzi at the fame ball.

Katsuki Bakugo

The way her health is going- an acoustic tour isn't a bad idea...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

DawnNutella

I'd love it tbh. With her pain she might not always be able to dance around without hurting so an acoustic tour would be a good idea. Not nearly as hard on her body. I love what she was doing on the JWT but her simpler acoustic stuff is beautiful . The acoustic Edge of Glory has turned out to be one of my favorites of the tour. 

If it comes down to her singing/dancing and doing what she's doing now and hurting so bad she's in tears and not able to tour OR sitting and playing a piano/guitar and singing and getting to tour and be happy then PLEASE do acoustic. 

Another Bad Kid

Definitely. Especially because if she does that then she’ll have to bring back songs like Speechless and Brown Eyes to make a full setlist :trollga:

DawnNutella
19 minutes ago, Another Bad Kid said:

Definitely. Especially because if she does that then she’ll have to bring back songs like Speechless and Brown Eyes to make a full setlist :trollga:

She can and has sang a lot of her songs acoustically. Bad Romance, Edge of Glory, Paparazzi, Perfect Illusion, Poker Face, Marry the Night etc. On top of her already acoustic songs and C2C stuff, so she has lots of choices to put together a set list. 

JoanneMonster

If it's a short tour or a TV special, then yes.

I wouldn't like a concert from a world tour on a stadium with just Gaga and a piano (I love it, but not for 2 hours). I like a production and so does Gaga that's why she serves... Even the C2C tour was very ''Gaga'' even tho it was jazz

I See You

Archived