Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Judas vibesss

Yandere

Featured Posts

SCHEISSEMONTRE
12 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Judas on JWT 2.0 replacing Bloody Fairies confirmed

I love the idea of Judas on the setlist, but I rather have "LoveGame" or "Telephone" shortened more or even "Just Dance" or "Poker Face" so we can add more songs. I know those are hits.  

Mychal

45 minutes ago, SCHEIBE MONSTRE said:

I love the idea of Judas on the setlist, but I rather have "LoveGame" or "Telephone" shortened more or even "Just Dance" or "Poker Face" so we can add more songs. I know those are hits.  

Tho BM is a fan fav most people was like "wtf is this" when she was performing it :rip: It srsly is not an interesting performance and it could be replaced with other fan favorites like idk, Sexxx Dreams, Judas or SHICD. 

SCHEISSEMONTRE
15 minutes ago, murad said:

Tho BM is a fan fav most people was like "wtf is this" when she was performing it :rip: It srsly is not an interesting performance and it could be replaced with other fan favorites like idk, Sexxx Dreams, Judas or SHICD. 

True, but I think there's a reason why Gaga put Bloody Mary on the setlist. Not because of being a Fan Favourite, but for a story plot setlist about her life. Since the transition from "Born This Way" to "Bloody Mary" had a meaning that we don't even know. But I do get what you're saying tho

Mychal

Bradley
1 hour ago, holy scheisse said:

lady-gaga-performs-judas.jpg 

very judas indeed, even the blue outfit :gaycat:

That performance is the best dance performance she's ever delivered for Judas.

TimisaMonster

More like David Bowie Grammy outfit with blonde hair...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived