Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Is anyone still obsessed with the SBHTS

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky

photos.medleyphoto.13103926.jpg5a6c452f1af5fd2016b43349bc3cde17.jpgLady+Gaga+Pepsi+Zero+Sugar+Super+Bowl+LIGettyImages_633950760.jpg

The Pepsi Zero Sugar Super LI Bowl Halftime show took place on February 5, 2017. It became the most-watched musical event of all time with over 150 million viewers across all platforms. The performance was nominated for 6 Emmys, the most of any Super Bowl Halftime Show, and won for Best Lighting. Immediately following the performance, Gaga's catalog skyrocketed on iTunes (Million Reasons #1, Born This Way #4, Poker Face #6, Bad Romance #7, Just Dance #9, The Edge of Glory #14, Telephone #22, Perfect Illusion #29, Paparazzi #35, Yoü and I #49, Applause #61, A-YO #92, Alejandro #95 + many more in the Top 1500), and on Spotify (Million Reasons #25, Poker Face #85, Bad Romance #87, Perfect Illusion #109, Telephone #123, Just Dance #136, Born This Way #150, A-YO #169). Joanne skyrocketed to #2 on Billboard 200 with 74,000 total units (48,000 album sales). Other albums such as The Fame (#6 - 38,000 total units / 17,000 album sales), Born This Way (#25 - 17,000 total units / 6,000 album sales), and ARTPOP (#174 - 5,000 total units / 2,000 album sales) re-entered the chart. Million Reasons and Bad Romance re-enetered the Billboard Hot 100 at #4 and #50 respectively. Ever since, Gaga headlined Coachella, released a Top 40 hit 'The Cure', filmed a 2018 film 'A Star Is Born', toured sold-out arenas/stadiums, and put out a documentary entitled 'Five Foot Two'.

I still watch this performance at least once per day. I'll never get over it. The outfits, the setlist, the stage, the production, the lighting, the pyrotechnics, etc. Its everything I wanted. Her career has been on a high ever since. No Halftime Show comes close to being as good in my opinion. It was probably my peak as a stan.

WildAmerican

I've been watching it like once a month. Whenever we got a lot of bad news about the tour or canceling RiR I watched it to feel better. I also watched it after watching the doc, because it kinda leads right into it.

It's an incredible performance. One of the greatest of all time.

YES! Especially after the documentary I found myself revisiting it so much.

Honestly everything about it was PERFECT: the weeks of speculation, the “it wasn’t a Perfect Illusion” announcement, the lead-up to the performance where all of her singles and albums dominated iTunes, the SUSPENSE of watching straight men play sport for like an hour, and then the performance... whew the performance :giveup: and then the acclaim, and then the fan raves, and then the #4 single.

The actual show itself too, the way that she did it solo, the impeccable setlist, the chereography, the lack of need to use fancy props and her reliance on PURE TALENT.

I’m sorry to all the fans who will join after this era because this was truly one of the best moments ever to be a stan. :giveup:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Tom Nook

With Five Foot Two hell yea :lolly: now I want one about Coachella and the making of The Cure :giveup:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

I  feel sad because...She is right when she said that the SB is the best thing of her life...We will never get anything like this...So i m sad about this, but i love this performance so much!

It's an excellent performance that showcases her showmanship + ambition - only Lady Gaga can start an Halftime Show at the roof of a stadium (that's her reputation as an larger than life performer and icon). Perfect vocals, timing, outfits and dancing.

Everything on the performance was curated with passion, hard work and perspective. While paying homage to the high points of her career, she showed the world her unique spirit once again.

The beginning of the SBHT is what dreams are made of. It's just...poetic. No words can describe what she must have felt descending from the roof in front of millions of people while looking like a fc-kin hero. 

A Star is Born ⭐

1 minute ago, Kimblue said:

Yes I used to watch it everyday,now more like once a month. I'll be kind of sad when the next SBHTS airs.

You'll have always that performance to see and appreciate. That's the beauty of art.

A Star is Born ⭐

IllusionLover

I watched yesterday after watching 5F2

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived