Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
Sign in to follow this  
society

People sprayed with "noxious substance" in London

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince   Paws Up 42,015
Morphine Prince

It's the people who don't recognize the racism within themselves that can be the most damaging because they don't see it.

Chic   Paws Up 11,280
Chic

Biological terrorism? I know they say it's not terror related, but still. This gets me worried.

Edited by Chic

Benji   Paws Up 13,235
Benji

All of these acid / chemical attacks are so disturbing. I'm glad these attacks now can carry a life-time prison sentence, I hope we catch these f*ckers.

• Like 5

Robagaga   Paws Up 6,614
Robagaga
Just now, Chic said:

Biological terrorism?

Nahhhhh probs not

Acid attacks are common in london, probs just a personal vendetta or just a crazy person

Its sad this is becoming regular in the UK

There should def be harsher sentences in the UK for acid attacks

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

Henri Bardot   Paws Up 712
Henri Bardot
Just now, whoomph said:

isn't Islam just great?

bitch u don't even know if it was an islam related thing :awkney:

a-r-t-p-o-o-t

SychosSoChic   Paws Up 8,890
SychosSoChic
17 minutes ago, whoomph said:

isn't Islam just great?

Where's your source that this is related to Islam doe?

And no your ass doesn't count as a source.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Stefani Gaga   Paws Up 3,351
Stefani Gaga

Oops… :giggle:

tenor.gif

I’m A mEsS! sTaY aWaY fRoM mE, mY eIgHt PeTs AnD mY bLuE bIsCuItS, yOu FrEaK!

StrawberryBlond   Paws Up 5,273
StrawberryBlond

At least 6 people injured, possibly more. A man screaming that he couldn't see. One man arrested for GBH. What a world. And the police are, of yet, not treating it as a terrorist attack. We radically need to change our definition of terrorism, then. London is a frightening place to live. It's the third most populated city in Europe, yet along with Paris, is the only one in the top 10 that have frequently had terrorism incidents plaguing it, it's probably the most dangerous city to live in the whole of Europe, as regards terrorist incidents. There is real danger in my country and it's terrifying.

Chuckles   Paws Up 822
Chuckles
33 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

At least 6 people injured, possibly more. A man screaming that he couldn't see. One man arrested for GBH. What a world. And the police are, of yet, not treating it as a terrorist attack. We radically need to change our definition of terrorism, then. London is a frightening place to live. It's the third most populated city in Europe, yet along with Paris, is the only one in the top 10 that have frequently had terrorism incidents plaguing it, it's probably the most dangerous city to live in the whole of Europe, as regards terrorist incidents. There is real danger in my country and it's terrifying.

I also think that it might be that Paris & London are the most publicized thus shocking? You never hear of the terrorist atacks going on in Eastern Europe or in South East Asia in regular news cycles

Goosey   Paws Up 3,015
Goosey
5 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

And the police are, of yet, not treating it as a terrorist attack. We radically need to change our definition of terrorism, then.

I guess stabbing is a "terrorist attack" as well?

"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump

StrawberryBlond   Paws Up 5,273
StrawberryBlond
17 hours ago, Chuckles said:

I also think that it might be that Paris & London are the most publicized thus shocking? You never hear of the terrorist atacks going on in Eastern Europe or in South East Asia in regular news cycles

Well, I'm just talking about Europe, but fair enough. If there is more terrorist attacks going on in these regions, we should be told about them.

12 hours ago, Goosey said:

I guess stabbing is a "terrorist attack" as well?

Not really. Terrorism involves a widespread attack, something to be witnessed by multiple people, to ensure they're scared. I'm sure a bunch of people running through a packed shopping centre spraying dangerous chemicals goes under a terrorist attack.

Goosey   Paws Up 3,015
Goosey
2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Not really. Terrorism involves a widespread attack, something to be witnessed by multiple people, to ensure they're scared.

Terrorism isn't any old thing that happens to terrify people :nails:

• Like 1
"I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump