• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joanoflark
8 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

Then you must mean "Madonna stans that are Gaga haters being odd" then 

Hide contents

:derpga: 

the hormones are kicking in. spare the bitch, she's pregnant. 

2 minutes ago, loathereality said:

just like gaga?:reductive:

Touche

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

lost in limbo
5 minutes ago, fayecuntaway said:

the hormones are kicking in. spare the bitch, she's pregnant. 

I didn't get it at first, but then realized the user was named Kylie Jenner and it clicked.

Eartha-Kitt.gif

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

StrawberryBlond

I think they know deep down that Gaga's coming off better in her documentary than Madonna did in hers. That's why they're reacting with predictable copying accusations because they can't think of anything better. I laugh at anyone who says that Gaga's copying Madonna with this documentary. Lots of artists make their first documentary about their life when they're about to hit the 10 year anniversary of fame. Madonna made Truth or Dare in 1991 - she'd been famous for 8 years by that point. Gaga is making her documentary in 2017 - 9 years in the business. So, she actually waited longer than Madonna did to do this. She's had a lot happen in 10 years, more than enough ammo for a documentary. The difference between the documentaries is that Gaga is coming off nice and warm. Madonna was an absolute diva nightmare in Truth or Dare. Sure, she could have been exaggerating her personality to make people watch, but I don't know. She's been infamous for being nasty to others for years.

This thread is just click bait.

The same way I don't like when people generalise about how little monsters are the meanest, most aggressive fan base online  - because some are, not the entire fan base - I don't think it is right to attack M's entire fanbase for whatever reason. Be nice people.

Not everyone that disses or criticises Gaga is a Madonna fan. Unfortunately, little monsters made enemies across all fan bases. 

And regarding the silly, immature ageist jokes in this thread attaching peoples age, please just grow up. First because you are again generalising, and second, because eventually you will also grow old... So in time, the same way you make fun of people because of their age, a younger generation will make fun of you. 

What i see in most posts is that you drag them now. So why complain about negativity when most of you do the same?

I don't see the point of this thread.:wtfga:

Illuminati

Oh they're fuming, I stumbled upon madonna nation for the first time yesterday and the naked gaga gif was all over :sweat: it's like they have nothing else to discuss but to trash Gaga in every thread. 

Archived