Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madge Fans Being Oddly Quiet.

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

TheJoanneJoker

give them some time to watch the documentary, they still tryna figure out how to turn the computer on

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, fayecuntaway said:

tenor.gif

Well there Lord, hear our sinner's prayer, relieve this scum of his suffering :pray:

Let's pray for him

lost in limbo

Also, I find it funny how back in '11 we were all done with the BTW vs Express Yourself comments and just wanted those people to poof and disapear,  but now we're on a thread talking about how we expected them to come after the documentary. It's really funny to me.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

dlioncourt91
Just now, HausOfAmericano said:

Also, I find it funny how back in '11 we were all done with the BTW vs Express Yourself comments and just wanted those people to poof and disapear,  but now we're on a thread talking about how we expected them to come after the documentary. It's really funny to me.

This thread was just a baiting thread to give Madonna/Gaga fans a place to lash out at the other.

It never ends. 

joanoflark
2 minutes ago, Yuuri said:

Let's pray for him

giphy.gif

P.S: my kindness can only take me so far before my demons take their toll on me again. 

Xoxo Adriana

take away "quiet" from the thread title and thats what they've always been :poot: But I guess they've ran out of insults to randomly hit Gaga with. Lets face it sis, 5F2 was perfect, everything about it was flaws but flawless at the same time. It's untouchable, they had no way of insulting it unless they really have beef against Gaga for whatever reason they chose :lolly: 

lost in limbo
4 minutes ago, dlioncourt91 said:

This thread was just a baiting thread to give Madonna/Gaga fans a place to lash out at the other.

It never ends. 

I think some people uncounsciously love the drama.

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

take away "quiet" from the thread title and thats what they've always been :poot: But I guess they've ran out of insults to randomly hit Gaga with. Lets face it sis, 5F2 was perfect, everything about it was flaws but flawless at the same time. It's untouchable, they had no way of insulting it unless they really have beef against Gaga for whatever reason they chose :lolly: 

"Madonna fans being oddly"? Isn't this grammatically incorrect tho? :sweat: 

11 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

Too busy dragging her at Madonnation I guess. They probably run out of arguments so they ran to their nest to spill lies and hate.

Also, let's not call them Madonna stans and make older people comments. It's ofensive to me as a Madonna stan and I bet to many others too. 

Same. Not every fan does that... 

The night sky tells all

Xoxo Adriana
1 minute ago, HausOfAmericano said:

"Madonna fans being oddly"? Isn't this grammatically incorrect tho? :sweat: 

ok forget that first part then :selena: I mean't they're just odd, they don't even deserve the "ly" 

lost in limbo
Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

ok forget that first part then :selena: I mean't they're just odd, they don't even deserve the "ly" 

Then you must mean "Madonna stans that are Gaga haters being odd" then 

Spoiler

:derpga: 

58 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

Was anyone else braced for a bigger backlash from Madonna and her army of fans because of 5F2?I was expecting them to be more vocal than this but I haven't seen that much from them. Huh. 

Madge fans already know Madge is messy so 

Teal Ambition
45 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I feel like Netflix may be a bit too modern for them so maybe they just can't see it?

dbESsQj.png

You win the internet today :ladyhaha:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

loathereality
35 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Just give them time. They're too busy playing bingo and taking pills for their arthritis. I'm sure they'll get round to it eventually.

just like gaga?:reductive:

Archived