Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madge Fans Being Oddly Quiet.

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

bitchimtrying

Was anyone else braced for a bigger backlash from Madonna and her army of fans because of 5F2?I was expecting them to be more vocal than this but I haven't seen that much from them. Huh. 

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they got it out of their system when it was announced, I doubt many Madonna fans who dislike Gaga would bother watching it :emma:

1 minute ago, NewRomantics said:

They are busy on metacritic giving bad reviews even if they didn't watch it

Those are the Brazilian stans mad over RiR

In all honesty, I expected worse :selena: Like, people (and critics) hyped this scene up like it was so shady and nasty and shocking for Gaga to say, but it wasn’t that bad when watching it. Maybe that’s the reason why? It was actually kind of funny to see :laughga:

LOL you have to go to their online territory.  They've been anything but quiet.   I'm a fan of both artists so it's all just silly to me.  

The part in the film wasn't near as big, bad or anything else as some thought before seeing it though. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

joanoflark

people have way too much time on their hands, i am a madonna fan, but i'm not stupid enough to deny the fact that she can be a cvnt. and this is a fact. 

dlioncourt91

And making threads baiting response does what?

I'm so sick of this Gaga/Madonna feud honestly and the people who keep it going. :saladga:

joanoflark
1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

they aren't :ladyhaha: 

okay sir. i'm triggered sir. i'm biting my tongue sir. i'm bleeding sir. i'm losing it sir. 

giphy.gif

these motherfvckers be acting so stupid. not everything is about madonna. like if gaga takes a ****, would she be a copycat because madonna shits too? i'm aaaaaaaangré.  

joanoflark
1 minute ago, neptugne said:

I feel like Netflix may be a bit too modern for them so maybe they just can't see it?

they only roll on VHS tapes i've been told 

buttsicle
4 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I feel like Netflix may be a bit too modern for them so maybe they just can't see it?

that's some piping hot tea :tea::hor:

tenor.gif

WOOHOO YAHAA

yASSsss
2 minutes ago, fayecuntaway said:

okay sir. i'm triggered sir. i'm biting my tongue sir. i'm bleeding sir. i'm losing it sir. 

giphy.gif

these motherfvckers be acting so stupid. not everything is about madonna. like if gaga takes a ****, would she be a copycat because madonna shits too? i'm aaaaaaaangré.  

he's made several disgusting comments about Gaga in the past too :madge: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived