💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How high r ur expectations for ASIB?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

Some people here are super excited for it while others don't really care, some even think it'll prove to be a huge career mistake. 

So what r ur expectations for the film? R u expecting masterpiece, a flop or something in between?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstasy2

Can't say I'm overly excited tbh. I will watch it because I love and support Gaga, and this is something she put tons of energy into, but I never saw the original, have no idea what it's about and not a fan of musicals tbh. I don't really have any expectations at all.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Teal Ambition

I don't really care for it but my delulu self will go watch it since Gaga's in it :lolga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

I’m honestky more excited for the Soundtrack, but I’ll watch the film as well. I don’t expect it to do Titanic numbers or received as the next greatest piece of American film at all. But I don’t think it will flop either. 

Shipper

Im a pessimist... so my expectations will be low.

I will love it no matter what anyway. i will look for a positive side even if it's awful so i can say I have low excpectations.

BUT gaga rarely disappoints me ao im sure it will do great.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

I think it's gonna be a cute movie with cool songs and it's a side of Gaga we haven't seen before. But I don't expect it to be a great film or anything like that.

BlingNotTheMusic

I’m actually really shocked at all the negativity here. I’m really looking forward to it and Gaga has proven she is much more than a pop star. It seems in this role she gets to just perform and be herself.

With the studio moving the release date up because “they were so impressed with Germanotta’s and Cooper’s performances, they want it released as soon as possible,” I’m more confident in the film/music to be really good. 

I think it will expose her talent to different genres and possibly a different fan base. I also think after this documentary and ASIB, people will take her more seriously. 

I couldn’t really CARE LESS how well it does in the box office/awards because I’m just here for the movie and music. 

#StopTheDrama #StartTheMusic

:reductive:

Archived