new video

Melanie Martinez - Mad Hatter [Official Video]

Cocaine Heart

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its a great video with great production. Melanie always serves :tony:

The last outfit (the one in which she eats the donut) is so Gaga, I love it :heart: 

Ouch, My back hurts.

What's the point in making a video for it if she can't use Alice in Wonderland imagery for copyright reasons :oprah:

codymonster

That was a lot lmao :toofunny: In a good way though, fits with the whole crazy theme the song has. There were a lot of really beautiful scenes in this video, and as per usual, haven't a hot clue what it all means; will have to watch a few more times to figure out why her eyes are black at the end. 

I love her and her videos though, so different to what we normally get from pop stars. It's refreshing. Can't wait for the next album :tony:

codymonster
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

She's still not over the Cry Baby era?? geez

She's created a video for every song. I wouldn't say that "she's still not over it", it's more like, it takes a lot of time and money to create a video for every song, especially when it's your debut album.

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, codymonster said:

She's created a video for every song. I wouldn't say that "she's still not over it", it's more like, it takes a lot of time and money to create a video for every song, especially when it's your debut album.

but why bother? isnt it time for her to make new music and make videos for that music

2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

but why bother? isnt it time for her to make new music and make videos for that music

cause she keeps her promises :reductive: 

Musery

Archived