Lady Gaga responds to Lena Dunham: You're special Lena

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling
6 minutes ago, tthen said:

Hold up Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, men are advantaged in many things, but if a guy fingered his brother he would definitely get ****. Ok if a 7 year old boy constantly tormented and bullied another kid, does that make it fine just because he's 7?

3 minutes ago, tthen said:

Listen up Warsan Shire, fingering someone and fingering your sibling are 2 different things.

Constantly tormented and bullied? Where are you pulling this **** from? :air:

Just now, JamesFox said:

Constantly tormented and bullied? Where are you pulling this **** from? :air:

Just because she was 7 doesn't always make it inexcusable is my point 

gagagoogoose
3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

She was 7, she was trying to find the Uterus. It had nothing to do with rape.

I am pretty sure no one at the age of 7 is curious about finding his/her sister's uterus. 

BeG5kV9.gif

Robagaga

Jesus christ,

Lena shouldn't be getting all this hate tbh

she was a dumb ignorant stupid 7 year old who made a dumb decision because of curiosity. 

This wasnt sexual molestation because it has nothing sexual. Sexual desire doesn't appear until puberty!!! 

What she did was nothing sexual, it was just a weird curious kid being a weird curious kid. 

Try and look at context and perspective before making judgements. 

Thanks

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

thatfoxyfeeling
Just now, tthen said:

Tormenting and bullying is completely different to experimenting as a child. You're making her sound like a paedophile. 

Miracle
2 minutes ago, gagagoogoose said:

I am pretty sure no one at the age of 7 is curious about finding his/her sister's uterus. 

BeG5kV9.gif

Her mother talked to her about the female body. She had curiosity about if every woman had an uterus or not. Why would a 7-year old CHILD consciously rape a newborn baby? Are you really sure of what you are saying?

Robagaga
1 minute ago, tthen said:

Regarding sexual molestation it does make it excusable because there is no sexual drive until a child reaches puberty

7 is far away from puberty. 

Since there is no sexual desire it can't be sexual molestation

She was just being a weird kid, it had nothing sexual to it. 

I've seen kids fling spread shit all over their bodies doesnt mean they are scatophilic

Modern Ecstasy2
5 minutes ago, HOMODRAKE said:

So 7-years olds can be rapists now? Nnnn and y'all wanna whine about SWJs when some of y'all are 2x as annoying :toofunny:

Yes. Children are capable of sexually assaulting other children. It is more common than you may realize.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

GhettoFabulous
8 minutes ago, HOMODRAKE said:

So 7-years olds can be rapists now? Nnnn and y'all wanna whine about SWJs when some of y'all are 2x as annoying :toofunny:

Wait so she “mollested” or fingered someone when she was like 7? Is that what happened?💀  I thought she like mollested like recently ,mess :awkney: ok imma edit my post 💀 cuz I mean we all do dumb and weird **** when we’re children I remember i used to roleplay as bayonetta or some goddess or something( :poot:) and let’s just say those role play games got a little yeah...:poot: 

I mean, she was 7 years old so that's okay.

Putting that in the book the way she did it wasnt very ok tho, the triggered the fuc* outta a lot of people as I heard. I read the part and it was disturbing. Anyways, in many other aspects Lena is a white rich liberal... doesnt really care a lot about ppl outside her circle.

thatfoxyfeeling
2 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Wait so she “mollested” or fingered someone when she was like 7? Is that what happened?💀  I thought she like mollested like recently mess :awkney: ok imma edit my post 💀 cuz I mean we all do dumb and weird **** when we’re children I remember i used to roleplay as bayonetta or some goddess or something( :poot:) and let’s just say those role play games got a little yeah...:poot: 

She was 7 years old and was curious what her sister's vagina looked like after her mum told her all women have eggs inside them. Yet all of you have jumped on the bandwagon without even knowing the context, you'd think being a part of the LGBT community we wouldn't jump to conclusions so fast but here we are. 

The way people have reacted in this thread you'd think she was a convicted paedophile. :saladga:

Ethereal Mess
8 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

LENA WAS 7 YEARS OLD. I can't say I've experimented with my siblings but I did experiment with boys and girls when I was young. We didn't have a ****ing clue what we were doing, we just did it. 

Regardless, the issue is that she PUBLICLY STATED IT IN HER BOOK. Why would she ever disclose such an incident? It is not something worthy of reverence or acceptance. It is a very repulsive occurrence that she should not have felt the need to boast about, especially since she did not do it to raise awareness and enlighten the world about the dangers of such an appalling perpetration. What kind of reaction did she expect exactly? She should've just kept it to herself.

Robagaga
Just now, unicornborn said:

Yes. Children are capable of sexually assaulting other children. It is more common than you may realize.

NO 

Children under 9 can not sexually assault anyone since they cannot have sexual desire since they havent reached puberty

Sexual desire starts appearing EARLIEST at 9

Yes Tweens and teens can sexually assault but a 7 year old kid cannot

Archived