• Last Reply
fede ARTPOP
Just now, Ryusei said:

putting a finger in a vagina fingering to be explicit

:duck::duck::duck::duck:

so she abused her sister. :duck:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

13 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

I feel like if this was a male who had a book and he spoke about experimenting with his brother it would be completely different. But because she is a woman who voices her opinions about abortion and women’s rights everyone has just jumped on the bandwagon against her.

Lena was 7 years old, ya’ll acting like she was an adult touching a child. :green:

Hold up Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, men are advantaged in many things, but if a guy fingered his brother he would definitely get ****. Ok if a 7 year old boy constantly tormented and bullied another kid, does that make it fine just because he's 7?

Thomas P

So I'm gonna pretend this didn't happen, and thank Lena for some free promo :lolly:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

thatfoxyfeeling
4 minutes ago, neptugne said:

While men do get away with a lot more in many aspects of life, I think a man would've faced more backlash tbh... fingering his little BROTHER? I don't think people called Lena a lesbian for it, but w a man people would've also dragged the gay community for it imo

LENA WAS 7 YEARS OLD. I can't say I've experimented with my siblings but I did experiment with boys and girls when I was young. We didn't have a ****ing clue what we were doing, we just did it. 

GhettoFabulous

:madge: she just can’t leave mollestors alone right? First r Kelly now this :awkney: Get it together sis “more woman like you” SWEETEAAAAAAAAA 

tenor.gif

Edit: sis was 7 ya’ll going on about this like ya’lls didn’t suck dicks and do weird **** at 7 bye :sweat:

Just now, JamesFox said:

LENA WAS 7 YEARS OLD. I can't say I've experimented with my siblings but I did experiment with boys and girls when I was young. We didn't have a ****ing clue what we were doing, we just did it. 

Listen up Warsan Shire, fingering someone and fingering your sibling are 2 different things.

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

:madge: she just can’t leave mollestors alone right? First r Kelly now this :awkney: Get it together sis “more woman like you” SWEETEAAAAAAAAA 

tenor.gif

I’ve already secured a helmet for the backlash. :duck:

⚯͛

Miracle
4 minutes ago, tthen said:

Listen up Warsan Shire, fingering someone and fingering your sibling are 2 different things.

She was 7, she was trying to find the Uterus. It had nothing to do with rape.

KIDS.AT.THE.AGE.OF.7.YEARS.OLD.CANT.BE.RAPISTS. A lot of psychologists have already been asked about the topic and say it's normal. Don't you dare compare her to R.Kelly just because you hate her.

Just now, GypsyBabe said:

84.gif

No backlash yet :toofunny: I need some :laughga:

GhettoFabulous
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

Well for ONCE if she does get backlash it’s kinda what she deserves  :poot:

Archived