💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga responds to Lena Dunham: You're special Lena

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Luke78619

I don't think Gaga knows about her book segment mentioned above, I don't think she would've responded if she knew

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, monster78619 said:

I don't think Gaga knows about her book segment mentioned above, I don't think she would've responded if she knew

I agree with this but I’m still shocked that no one brought this up to her. :duck:

⚯͛

I'm not into the whole ''kill the bitch'' bandwagon, but saying she's an inspiration is... a choice :awkney:

PanPikus

Ok. Case closed.
giphy.gif

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

3 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

I feel like if this was a male who had a book and he spoke about experimenting with his brother it would be completely different. But because she is a woman who voices her opinions about abortion and women’s rights everyone has just jumped on the bandwagon against her.

While men do get away with a lot more in many aspects of life, I think a man would've faced more backlash tbh... fingering his little BROTHER? I don't think people called Lena a lesbian for it, but w a man people would've also dragged the gay community for it imo

LordEnigma
17 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

Y’all are hateful. Lena Dunham wrote, produced, directed and starred in Girls. She is as hardworking and trailblazing as Gaga.

Dr Luke also produced hot after hit. He’s hardworking. Should I be praising him?

(not comparing Lena’s messiness but trying to point out that people can be hardworking and not great people)

fede ARTPOP
13 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Lena talked about fingering her little sister when she was younger to experiment in her book. That's why most people hate her 

10 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

I feel like if this was a male who had a book and he spoke about experimenting with his brother it would be completely different. But because she is a woman who voices her opinions about abortion and women’s rights everyone has just jumped on the bandwagon against her.

Lena was 7 years old, ya’ll acting like she was an adult touching a child. :green:

What you mean with "fingering"? 

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Just now, fede ARTPOP said:

What you mean with "fingering"? 

putting a finger in a vagina fingering to be explicit

Musery

Archived