💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will A Star Is Born's Trailers Release?

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

TheCureinMalibu

I personally think that the trailer-teaser will be out in December-January. :excited2:

:giggle: How about you? 

I'm so happy that we got to see A Star Is Born sooner.

Discuss.

8 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

I personally think that the trailer-teaser will be out in December-January. :excited2:

It's gonna be. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

ryanripley

there's a chance of a teaser as the end of this year but i think Jan - Feb are way more realistic for the first full trailers to start coming out

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

AndrewGr

I don't know how it works commercially but I don't like when trailers come out waaaaay long before the movie release. I think 2 months before the movie is great. If it's good then the anticipation will be built just in time for the release.

DiamondAngel
23 minutes ago, Karl said:

Is anyone slightly worried that they filmed it, edited it and are gonna release it in under a year? :duck:

It's very common for films to take 1-2 months to film. I mean think about TV shows - they make up to 13/22 hours of material in under a year. A film is just 2 hours! 

Editing is the main monster, but this is not a horror or action film - few special effects will be needed. The editing was likely not particularly difficult (maybe the crowd scenes). The timeline is typical of most films. 

PanPikus

I think there might be first short teaser around Christmas

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Anderson123
46 minutes ago, Karl said:

Is anyone slightly worried that they filmed it, edited it and are gonna release it in under a year? :duck:

That's how it usually works.

Agree with others regarding December.  The only thing that concerns me slightly is how over saturated the movie market can be in May. However, that doesn't matter if the movie is a hit so Im excited to see how this thing rolls out!  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

• 2 months later...
robboadam

Sorry for the bump - but do we have any further indication of when this is coming?

With the movie out in less than 5 months, it seems a bit weird we haven't had even a teaser trailer or a poster yet?

Archived