Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I think it would be neat and surprising

moonboywow

Featured Posts

20 minutes ago, ZombieAphrodite said:

And mind you that Tomboy was a hit in South Korea. 

The track in and of itself wasn't bad, I liked how subtle yet dramatic it was. I feel like I've heard the hook somewhere before but that's besides the point. It felt a bit like the song sorta disconnected in sound tho at times. It's ambient, so that was nice.

Someone that I knew before actually liked Kpop and told me that some of them are classically trained and everything, so I'm not doubting the musicality when it comes to technical ability. I think from like the handful of tracks I've listened to, I haven't heard that kind of spark, or that ring when it comes to voice tho, might just b my opinion. I feel like their strengths come in how they know how to create music, not necessarily deliver it if that makes sense..

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

moonboywow
12 minutes ago, Vodka said:

The track in and of itself wasn't bad, I liked how subtle yet dramatic it was. I feel like I've heard the hook somewhere before but that's besides the point. It felt a bit like the song sorta disconnected in sound tho at times. It's ambient, so that was nice.

Someone that I knew before actually liked Kpop and told me that some of them are classically trained and everything, so I'm not doubting the musicality when it comes to technical ability. I think from like the handful of tracks I've listened to, I haven't heard that kind of spark, or that ring when it comes to voice tho, might just b my opinion. I feel like their strengths come in how they know how to create music, not necessarily deliver it if that makes sense..

All I dream of is Gaga collaborating with someone from Korea. Look at what happens when she collabs with new people. They're style is mixed with hers and it comes out beautifully. 

Chromatic

I find kpop way too childish. I don't think Gaga would fit in with a group of 16-17 year old little girls, dancing around in pastel ribbons and skirts.

moonboywow
2 hours ago, Lucas said:

I find kpop way too childish. I don't think Gaga would fit in with a group of 16-17 year old little girls, dancing around in pastel ribbons and skirts.

I didn't say that. I'm talking about either collaborating (since we all know that even with Redone, Gaga makes magic and just look at what he produces with artists who aren't Gaga.) or she could delve into the ballad route that Kpop has. I think Kpop ballads are beautiful. Or songs that I don't even consider ballads but are still slow Like Eyes, Nose, Lips by Taeyang (ballad) or Beautiful Tonight by Jonghyun. (That song has some pretty impressive high notes and the chorus is very catchy for a slower song.)

moonboywow

I just want an album that will show off more of how much Gaga can do with her voice. Like judas has that weird accent. Bloody Mary has the opera style. Some songs can be uptempo and silly (like the way bts dances in go go). Ballads like the ones I linked here. I want this next album to be fun for her. Like to just be on that stage and be able to smile at what she is singing but then sit down at the piano and then hit those high notes. So she's 31. That doesn't matter. I'm not asking for her to go back to Eh Eh days or anything. But I really would be happy if she did some hardcore singing on some ballads. 

Archived