Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I think it would be neat and surprising

moonboywow

Featured Posts

moonboywow

I really think Gaga should collab with a Kpop group. Like BTS. I can really see Gaga going in a slightly goofy direction like this but not too silly. 

the song is so catchy. I really do think she should call these guys and make a song with them. At least do something with them. It doesn't even have to be a song. 

moonboywow

Well like...they do other genres of music. 

Here is a member of BTS singing alone. His name is Jimin. 

Hmmmmm. I wouldn't be so sure about how that'd turn out. I mean don't get me wrong, but like a lot of Kpop sounds so manufactured, and it's just strange to see a lot of swagger and sexuality be thrust at you when the music doesn't really sound any different or groundbreaking. Like I don't really see a lot of artistry, but more so just Kpop stars modelling. 

Gaga's never really needed anything more than her voice or duet to make a beautiful track. 

I get the merging of audiences tho, but at the same time I can't help but feel like it'd just be so inconsistent, and it's not like when you not, not expect something to happen to secretly wish it did. 

I mean I could be wrong, if it happened, and it actually worked thru circumstances where the song was made right, what would it sound like? @ZombieAphrodite

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

moonboywow
Just now, Vodka said:

Hmmmmm. I wouldn't be so sure about how that'd turn out. I mean don't get me wrong, but like a lot of Kpop sounds so manufactured, and it's just strange to see a lot of swagger and sexuality be thrust at you when the music doesn't really sound any different or groundbreaking. Like I don't really see a lot of artistry, but more so just Kpop stars modelling. 

Gaga's never really needed anything more than her voice or duet to make a beautiful track. 

I get the merging of audiences tho, but at the same time I can't help but feel like it'd just be so inconsistent, and it's not like when you not, not expect something to happen to secretly wish it did. 

I mean I could be wrong, if it happened, and it actually worked thru circumstances where the song was made right, what would it sound like? @ZombieAphrodite

I get what you're saying. But a lot of the ballads and slower Kpop songs I've heard really impress me. It shows off their voice like I have never heard before. And Gaga has such a unique and powerful voice. A beautiful voice! I can also see her do something like this. I'm not saying copy the song. Just bring something new but very marketable to the table. 

moonboywow

I said I would like her to go toward the direction of those songs. Not singing in Korean. She would sing in English obviously. She's an American artist. But I would love if she went into the musical direction (instrumental wise) of the songs that I linked above. I want a mix of silly things with her voice and beautiful moments. I would love if she made a song that was very soft vocal wise the whole song. Like Tomboy. The cure vocals like on the verses. 

Archived