💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Slowly Turning Towards Evil...

TheFameMoister

Featured Posts

Why didn't you fix your mom :neyde: You guys always talk about these things on GGD but never clock your parents and it's annoying tumblr_ondgnwiVpW1thd7hoo1_400.gif

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Werk said:

Why didn't you fix your mom :neyde: You guys always talk about these things on GGD but never clock your parents and it's annoying tumblr_ondgnwiVpW1thd7hoo1_400.gif

Fearing lunch money being cut, I guess :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

3 minutes ago, iKilledMyFormer said:

Because 

how

exactly

can

I

'clock'

my

mother?

As in fixing her :selena: And you "clock' her because she's "wrong" :selena: 

2 minutes ago, iKilledMyFormer said:

Demi-Lovato-Um-No.gif

demilovato-demi-lovato-sorry-not-59694d2

Excuse me? Do you even know what I'm talking about 

1ce55365659aa5aa1199f815c0111057.gif

Also it looks like you quoted me before I even edited my comment :madge: 

TheFameMoister
1 minute ago, Werk said:

Also it looks like you quoted me before I even edited my comment :madge: 

demilovato-demi-lovato-sorry-not-59694d2

Buy The Fame Moister on iTunes

TheFameMoister
Just now, Werk said:

What does this even have to do with what I was trying to say?! OH MY GOD 

He doesn't want to help you :classy:

You said: 'Looks like you quoted me before I edited my posted' or whatever so I used an epic gif to proclaim the fact that 'I do not care'demilovato-demi-lovato-sorry-not-59694d2

Buy The Fame Moister on iTunes

I've seen a few people say this and it was even mentioned in a review.  I can see why they think it and I think we might think the same if we didn't know her well already.  She is quite bossy and it comes across bratty sometimes but she needs to be to keep control of what she does, same with other strong female artists, ironically, like Madonna :emma:

I have to agree with your mom, because documentaries usually give us a look into the star's life and they can put that person not in a good light. Other than that she's "excuse me no"

She came off as stressed to me in a few scenes but not bratty or rude. I thought her complaints, frustrations, and behaviors were reasonable and justified.

Someone mentioned how Gaga would drop something and her assistant would pick it up, or hand her something, like her water and meds, and Gaga wouldn't say "thank you." I guess that could be seen as rude, but her assistants are hired to specifically do that kind of stuff and just make her life easier. Their "thank you" is their pay check and its just understood that Gaga appreciates what they re doing without her having to thank them all the time. 

Archived