Slowly Turning Towards Evil...

TheFameMoister

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlayGagaloo
30 minutes ago, iKilledMyFormer said:

She just laughed and said 'oh, actually, she's funny'.

Bitch too late

:air::air:

Over.

ZiggyZiggs
43 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Well, she was kinda bratty. Not that it's a bad thing... 

tenor.gif

wait but how tho I dont understand

Neight Shayde

I just watched some of it with my mom and she said she was "rude", but in the end she thought gaga has control over everything she does and understands when things don't go right.

She is not spoiled, but that is just how city folks are. We know what we wants and when things just out of order, it pisses us off. Especially if you are a megastar, you need to make sure everything in order so you can make a great show and all that.

For example, those scenes on AHS set, people should direct and tell what she supposed to do or else it just waste of time. I totally get her.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

25 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

She is not spoiled, but that is just how city folks are. We know what we wants and when things just out of order, it pisses us off. Especially if you are a megastar, you need to make sure everything in order so you can make a great show and all that.

For example, those scenes on AHS set, people should direct and tell what she supposed to do or else it just waste of time. I totally get her.

Agreed.  For example, I doubt any college student would appreciate their professors changing their projects and term papers constantly (and after they've already written them, no less).

blackpink

I think people are confused between acting "bratty" and sticking up for yourself and knowing what you want. Funny how if this was a guy that we were talking about, nobody would fuss. 

21 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

I think people are confused between acting "bratty" and sticking up for yourself and knowing what you want. Funny how if this was a guy that we were talking about, nobody would fuss. 

A male certainly gets treated different but not necessarily better. Infact almost certainly worse on average. A male gaga would get so badly obliterated (generally I haven't seen the docu yet)  it is only coz she is a female they are so nice to her.  

1 hour ago, Killa said:

your mom knows the tea, in the end that's what it comes down to

could you explain more about this opinion?

ryanripley
2 hours ago, Killa said:

your mom knows the tea, in the end that's what it comes down to

2 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Well, she was kinda bratty. Not that it's a bad thing... 

tenor.gif

please point out the bratty behaviour of a woman struggling with chronic pain while maintaining a pop career

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley

gaga HAS to be strict and a boss with her team, especially with stuff like the superbowl otherwise nothing will get done and it would fall apart

ya'll should be glad that she IS that way because you have confirmation that you're getting a gaga production that she fine tunes all the way down to the lining of her jacket, which IS important because she has to hit that keytar in time or the whole performance is thrown off :shrug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

holy scheisse

She was being a brat a few times in the film but it was only because she was concerned about her art i.e. on the set of ahs when the felt a lack of direction, at the superbowl rehearsal when people were f*cking with her clothes and therefore impacting her preparation

Archived