Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What do you expect for LG6?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

Because BTW and TFM vibes it's now how Gaga lives and feels right now, I've already mentioned   

Disagree

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Disagree

Does BTW sound like TF? 

Does ARTPOP sound like TF, TFM and BTW? 

Does Joanne sound like TF, TFM, BTW and ARTPOP? 

does not does not and does not 
a new Gaga album is always smth new 
so :emma:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Smother Em Eh

I'm really hoping for Rock or Dark Disco! And something different of course. But with Gaga you never know and that is the suspense of her as an Artist. She is so unpredictable you know? And that's half the fun! :) 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

TheJoanneJoker

Gaga has said several times that she wants to do things the opposite people expect her too

stop expecting a pop album or y'all gonna get this bitch out of the league

tenor.gif

GagaUnderYou

I'm sure Gaga knows by now what the public wants vs. what she wants.

If she wants huge success like before she'll stick to dance-pop. Just go to her tour and see how hyped the crowd is when she performs her older singles. 

Hopefully, she can make dance pop and still be comfortable with what she puts out. I kind of hope her next album isn't similar to Joanne. Wouldn't mind 1 or 2 slow songs like all her albums usually have. 

After hearing Perfect Illusion for the first time I genuinely thought "LG5" was going to be a rock/metal album. 

fede ARTPOP
3 hours ago, denisalin24 said:

Gaga has said several times that she wants to do things the opposite people expect her too

stop expecting a pop album or y'all gonna get this bitch out of the league

tenor.gif

Joanne still is Pop:reductive:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fabuIesque

i actually really enjoyed the EDM vibe of ARTPOP and i hope it returns but not too harsh, i hope it's a little more of a house vibe ala Lone or Machinedrum but EDM and pop influenced. i hope it's more like BTW and ARTPOP's baby, being a grungy ARTPOP with accents of TFM. i hope that there will be more songs like MANiCURE, Goverment Hooker, Bloody Mary, Mary Jane Holland, John Wayne, Temple (the instrumental is bomb, and i'd ****ing live if there's a version of it with VOX) or even songs like Tinnitus. i also really hope there's ballads like Dope/I Wanna Be With U, Angel Down and Grigio Girls. i really do hope she dresses in more outlandish couture/things but still influenced by Joanne era (think couture but still casual.) i also hope the art gimmick returns because its ****ing cool to me.

but that's what i hope, i expect her to do basically a pop version of Joanne with less ballads and more upbeat songs like A-YO. but i really, don't want that at all. i want her to go back to ARTPOP/TFM/BTW roots and make something new out of them. i loved Joanne but, i want something like ARTPOP or BTW.

she's become too Lady, and not so Gaga; and its a shame because we all fell in love with Gaga and now we're warming up to Lady.

PsychicGuru

The Cure vocals with BTW production and The Fame Monster lyrics ?

:selena: we know it won’t matter until it releases

Gaga's #1 fan

I Dont expect to see avant garde Gaga again. As she said in the doc all that got boring in her sense. I think we will see more of the image Gaga is doing now but the music hopefully is disco/pop

derpmonster
14 hours ago, frankguo8 said:

It means that pop is returning but I do hope the EDM part doesn't, cos I prefer the BTW production way more than the AP production. The main reason is I find it hard to replay an EDM album, it just gets really noisy and exhausting after a while.

I disagree. EDM like ARTPOP is a lot to handle sometimes, yes, but Born This Way is waaaaaay noisier. It has a lot of weird sounding parts that I appreciate but aren't that great to listen to. ARTPOP's weirdness is colorful. Its noise is musical. There's no empty noise like on BTW.

Regardless, DJWS can work on more than the ARTPOP kind of electro - The Cure is an example :)

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster

Also agree with previous commenters that it might be something different from everything else she's done before production wise. She's barely ever repeated herself in production. Not even The Fame and The Fame Monster are that similar.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

FRANK1991
3 hours ago, derpmonster said:

I disagree. EDM like ARTPOP is a lot to handle sometimes, yes, but Born This Way is waaaaaay noisier. It has a lot of weird sounding parts that I appreciate but aren't that great to listen to. ARTPOP's weirdness is colorful. Its noise is musical. There's no empty noise like on BTW.

Regardless, DJWS can work on more than the ARTPOP kind of electro - The Cure is an example :)

hmm to me BTW's over production still has more reply value than ARTPOP. I find that I can keep replying BTW and it still sounds fresh cos every song on there is just different enough. ARTPOP after a while all blends together.

Venus, DWUW, Gypsy, Applause were all amazing but the overall album kinda just drags them alone and leaves a bad impression. I was so surprised when I heard Brooklyn Nights, it was so different from ARTPOP and probably the kind of sound I wanted for the album. ...and yes The Cure is amazing too.

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Archived