💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What do you expect for LG6?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

So,after seeing the documentary,I wanted to share my thoughts about LG6.Firstly,I know we're still pretty far away from LG6,but we can already prepare a little.

I will start by saying the documentary was amazing,it was so real,it was so beautiful❤️All the scenes were so amazing.The documentary really showed Gaga's most inner/personal side,just beautiful❤️

So,in the Joanne era of 2016,I think Gaga wanted to be far away from Gaga,with all the wigs,crazy costumes,EDM music etc.,and I also noticed that she kind of denyed everything about Gaga,which made a lot of fans upset/sad.It was so stripped-down for Gaga,it was unusual.So,after the ending of the documentary at the Super Bowl,I noticed Gaga turned more 'Gaga',with Coachella,the Coachella interludes,The Cure,she starts wearing(colorful)wigs again,she did 'Gaga' photoshoots(The Cure,Tudor watch),the JWT,the JWT interludes,it all screams 'Gaga' again.I also noticed she seems more interested in her music again(TFM,BTW,even ARTPOP).And that seems pretty exciting to me.

So,after Gaga announced that DJWS(who is widely known for EDM/House music)will be probably working with her on LG6,I think we can slowly get the guarantee that her next album will be possibly EDM again,or at least Pop,which Gaga is still most known for.DJWS also played the intro to TEA,which is still pretty suspicious,because he could've also chosen Onion Girl,Tinnitus,Temple,PARTYNAUSOUS,SiRE,or any unreleased song,but they chose TEA,so that's maybe hinting to something too.

And I think Gaga also is missing the Gaga side of herself,after losing it last year,and is now(and possibly for LG6)planning on bringing it back.

I personally think her next album will be like TFM,combined with BTW,with a little bit of ARTPOP in it.Thanks for reading❤️

tumblr_owb847Jyd51wxv7pho1_500.gif

So what do you think?Do you agree with me,or do you think LG6 will be totally different?What do you expect?Feel free to share all your thoughts and opinions😊

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FRANK1991

I'm excited and nervous at the same time that DJWS is coming back

It means that pop is returning but I do hope the EDM part doesn't, cos I prefer the BTW production way more than the AP production. The main reason is I find it hard to replay an EDM album, it just gets really noisy and exhausting after a while.

Honestly I want to see Gaga working with new producers for new sounds, but from the documentary I guess it's hard for her to find a producer she trusts.

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

MaryJaneHolland

Hopefully disco pop :lana:

I'm also happy and nervous about DJWS's involvement. I'm glad electro is coming back, but I'd rather see her working with a new producer. 

I don't know what to expect but I learned that when it comes to Gaga I shouldn't expect a lot & hype myself up.

Though I do want her to experiment with new producers/sounds but also bring back Fernando Garibay for a song or two. :pray:

GAGASLAYME

I expect anything and everything, after joanne we will honestly never know until she announces material .(all in a good way of course)

add me@SC:pandas-rule37 IG@dallus_joshua.art

After what happened with RedOne vs Mark Ronson I think it’s way to early to even think about what it could be, because with LG5 what we got was completely different to what anyone was expecting.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

FRANK1991
1 minute ago, vocalqueef said:

I don't know what to expect but I learned that when it comes to Gaga I shouldn't expect a lot & hype myself up.

Though I do want her to experiment with new producers/sounds but also bring back Fernando Garibay for a song or two. :pray:

yesssss

I'm past the crazy fan eras :giggle: so I just want her to surprise me 

after ARTPOP I slowly realized her music is going in a different direction.

So I started to go out of my "Gaga zone" and explore other artists.....and realized I'm more into the alternative 80s pop 

Now I'm just open to anything Gaga throws out cos I'm not so protective of what kind of music she has to make.

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Chromatic
Just now, frankguo8 said:

after ARTPOP I slowly realized her music is going in a different direction.

Girl, she's been going in different directions musically and aesthetically ever since her career started. Each era is different, and never similar to the previous. People should know this by now. 

bloody g

It may be pop I think, but it will remain stripped down a bit. 'A little bit of x + a little bit of x' this has never happened, each era has been completely different and that's how it'll always be.

If anything it will look like Joanne I think :lolga:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

44 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I personally think her next album will be like TFM,combined with BTW,with a little bit of ARTPOP in it.Thanks for reading❤️

It's gonna be mix of ARTPOP+Joanne 
Stop expecting BTW or TFM 2.0 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

LittleMonster20
Just now, dancewithnobody said:

It's gonna be mix of ARTPOP+Joanne 
Stop expecting BTW or TFM 2.0 

It's never wrong to dream😊

6 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

It's never wrong to dream😊

It's always wrong with Gaga 
PreARTPOP and preLG5 say hi :emma: