Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"Mommy" girl theory

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Chic said:

"The way she showed up at the second location was creepy"

It was the same location. She just stayed there until Gaga returned.

No it wasn’t :toofunny:

people need to stop defending this behavior. It’s embarasssing. Have you seen that girls twitter page? She stalks celebrities.... it’s not “dedication”

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, Red said:

How about she was actually just a regular girl, Gaga is actually a nice person and we are actually assholes, huh?

This like why the **** did this even become an issue? I thought it felt off watching the doc but i forgot about it after. LMs need to focus on more important parts of the doc

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

blackpink
1 hour ago, Red said:

How about she was actually just a regular girl, Gaga is actually a nice person and we are actually assholes, huh?

this

people were just being bitchy for no reason other than that girls choice of calling her "mommy"

As I said in another topic, I think that fan is cringey, but it's equally as cringey to hunt this girl down to bully her over it.  Maybe even more cringey, as this girl was confronted violently when she was pushed into the water.

I think Gaga made the tweet that she made to do some more damage control on behalf of her fans.  I'm sure she knows the bullying her a lot of her fans have done to this girl already.

So yeah, I still think the "Mommy Girl" is pretty cringey, but good lord some people need to chill the eff out.

3 hours ago, Chic said:

"The way she showed up at the second location was creepy"

It was the same location. She just stayed there until Gaga returned.

that's for me i think it was more creepier :sweat: idk, maybe bcz the way i think of it as normal person perspective not a popstar :hmm:

Little little

Letmelivemylife

My take on it is it's not so much the word "mommy" that bothers gaga, it's the constant shoving phones in her face that bothers her. She refers to herself as Mother Monster plus she has it tattooed onto her body. She became a sort of mother figure to all of the lost and broken kids that little monsters was originally intended for. She has stated that she prefers not to take selfies because it feels shallow and she has more to offer than her image. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, Bradley said:

I think you're reading too much into it. It's just a fan who prefers to view Gaga as this mother figure, she even thanked politely after Gaga gave her an autograph.

There's really nothing much to discuss.

Exactly although I do think it's funny that I had a few people ask if that was me 😂 "A devoted monster referring to gaga as mommy? That has to be Letmelivemylife" 😂 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Bradley
1 minute ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Exactly although I do think it's funny that I had a few people ask if that was me 😂 "A devoted monster referring to gaga as mommy? That has to be Letmelivemylife" 😂 

:emma:

On 23/09/2017 at 11:24 AM, Red said:

No, I don’t think they ever intended to make this fanbase flip their **** out at a girl just because they are jealous and bully her to the point Gaga had to step in.

But if they hadn't have wanted this kind of reaction, they should have cut her scenes a bit more... The documentary has just been released and we can all remember that girl, and the overall reaction is that she was annoying. I can't believe nobody in the team noticed her presence and the impact it would have on the spectators. That's what you have to do when you work in the film industry : be careful that you show what you want to show and the spectators can't misinterpret what they see. Believe me, it was intended (or they're really careless).

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived