💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"Mommy" girl theory

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

highlikegaga

Okay, so i know that by now you are tired of reading about that girl or whatever. And i just want to put my thoughts into this and we can leave that topic for good.

One, I'm pretty sure the documentary was shot that way, because they intended on showing the dark side of fame. Like, so many people worked on that film and if they didn't want to show that scene they simply wouldn't have.

Two, you can justify that girl's behavior all you want, but don't tell me that it wasn't creepy af. Like, the way she showed up at the second location creeped me the hell out. It goes out to show how hysterical some fans can get and it's uncomfortable and scary. And I think that was the purpose of the whole scene.

Now, there are 2 reasons that come to my mind when i read those tweets Gaga wrote about the girl:

first one is that the girl was aware that she was going to appear on the doc and they asked her to play a role of showing the crazy side of the fans; and the girl got payed.

two, Gaga's team saw the way the girl was being bullied and decided to defend her so she doesn't sue. After all, the documentary shows the girl in a horrible light and she has every right to sue Gaga, especially if she didn't know she was going to be shown on the documentary.

The whole scene was so weird and strange and I'm not sure if it was real or not, but something's definitely UP.

I've said it before, i'm saying it again, i have and never will have anything against the said girl (unless she commits a crime tho), but you don't just end up on Lady F_cking Gaga's documentary without knowing.

Spoiler

it's probably a set up, guys :sweat:

"The way she showed up at the second location was creepy"

It was the same location. She just stayed there until Gaga returned.

Not The Real Gaga

What bothers me the most is the fact that they obviously repeated the "Mommy" sound over and over again, just as a creative way to tell the story. So, that girl may have said it a few times, but there is no need to drag her like many others online do. She is dedicated. 

highlikegaga
3 minutes ago, Red said:

How about she was actually just a regular girl, Gaga is actually a nice person and we are actually assholes, huh?

i get you, but they intended on getting that reaction out of us, otherwise they wouldn't have put it on the doc

Just now, highlikegaga said:

i get you, but they intended on getting that reaction out of us, otherwise they wouldn't have put it on the doc

No, I don’t think they ever intended to make this fanbase flip their **** out at a girl just because they are jealous and bully her to the point Gaga had to step in.

gagagoogoose

It's only been 26 hours and y'all already made more than 4 threads about the "Mommy" girl.

I guess this shows the dark side of fame. Imagine being featured less than 2 minutes in the documentary and people are already bullying her because of it.

A reverse reverse 'dark side of fame' expedition

rkW0l_s-200x150.gif

highlikegaga

geez, you guys.

i'm not dragging the girl whatsoever.

the documentary is an art form and as such it provokes people to talk about it and discuss it.

if you don't want to read those treads just don't click them. simple as that. much love to everyone. no hard feelings:kara:

Chromatic

It's okay to want an autograph and a photo, sure - I'd love to get that as well. What I don't like, are the fans that are so ''intense'', devoted, or whatever word you feel like using. How some literally show up multiple times, chase her locations and if they don't get an autograph,  they simply just stay - people should have more respect for celebrities privacy.

FameHookah

They put those fan clips to show how some fans can be, the good and the extra.

Yes they did a weird enphasis on that girl, as soon as i saw that i knew what was coming for her :( then i saw twitter... Some guy pushing her to the cold water and all these awful tweets smdh... 

Now Gaga had to step in, im ashamed to be a part of this fanbase sometimes, i hope the girl is ok.

WTF is MDNA

highlikegaga
30 minutes ago, Chic said:

"The way she showed up at the second location was creepy"

It was the same location. She just stayed there until Gaga returned.

it's not the same location tho

Bradley

I think you're reading too much into it. It's just a fan who prefers to view Gaga as this mother figure, she even thanked politely after Gaga gave her an autograph.

There's really nothing much to discuss.

Archived