💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ASIB release moved up to promote it in Europe

Slovakialop

Featured Posts

Slovakialop

In my opinion, A Star Is Born release date have been moved up in order to take advantage of the postponed JWT European leg.

ASIB will have it more difficult in Europe, since Bradley Cooper (and of course Stefani Germannota) isn't a popular actor in Europe. 

But they can use the JWT European leg (Which will start likely 3 or 4 months before the release of the film) to promote the soundtrack and the film. She can sing some songs and the first single of the soundtrack at the concert and on different shows across Europe (I know that going to the shows of each country is an extra effort for her, put it's necessary).

That would be definitely a big help for the success of ASIB in Europe.

(Sorry for my English)

I also think they bumped up the release date because September is a slower month for theaters due to school and whatnot. They probably did it so that they can have a constant flow of income for the movie and I believe March/April/May are prime months for theaters! I could be wrong though. 

Sorcerer

I think the most important factor for moving the date is box office. But they might've scheduled it for Cannes Film Festival (May 9-20) too, where Gaga can attend because she is in Europe. 

DonnieDarko
Just now, Enceladus said:

Bradley Cooper is popular in Europe? 

Lol. Why whouldn't he be? We have cinemas in Europe.

Edge Of Venus

Delulu.

Touring is already a lot for her body to handle, and you are expecting her to promote ASIB while touring? :toofunny:

ryanripley

idk if they'll add songs to the tour because of the way it's all programmed

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived