💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Receipts on Fibro

ShockPop

Featured Posts

ShockPop

I've read a few Facebook comments saying she invented Fibro for her latest album cycle (can you have wolverine claws for the next one?).

So I flawlessly clocked the living crap out of them.

"My bones hurt from all the shows but I don't feel the pain cause I'm a pro. I sink in and then I'm ok cause my body belongs to you tonight on stage"

There is no way that's about the media and no way it's not about Fibro.

Sadly weed is an effective way of coping with it but we all know what happens when she does that.

It doesn't work. She wrote this after her hip injury and they would obviously just say she started the pain pity party back then. They'd probably just claim she's been milking it since the BTWB and made up a new phase of it for attention

Christopher

I’ll be honest, it’s no secret that’s Gaga has lied about things in the past but I don’t think she’d purposely put herself through all of the things we saw her go through in 5F2 just to keep up a facade of an injury or chronic pain. It’s no secret that the North American leg of the Born This Way Ball wasn’t selling out and she was playing to 70-80% filled arenas which is still good, but I don’t think she’d fake an injury to save face and have people report that her shows weren’t selling out. Gaga would still play shows even if a few seats were empty, that’s just the kind of musician she is. So, for people to say that she’s been faking this for 5 years now is a bit ridiculous. Besides, if anything, it’d be detrimental to her body if she was getting all those things done to her if she didn’t have fibromyalgia.

Archived