• Last Reply
misunderstood
10 minutes ago, milotomi19 said:

Buzzfeed with their 

oBSz32o.gif

Reviews as always

I LOVE THIS GIF

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

yet she remains unbothered with a successful documentary, critically acclaimed super bowl performance, #1 selling album, sold out stadium shows, and new movie coming out soon. Yeah definitely not dominating the cultural zeitgeist. 

8 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Buzzfeed was voted the least trusted news source in America, Gaga remains unbothered :classy:

Even less than Fox and the alt right ones (Breitbart/Infowars etc.) :selena: I'd rather take my news from Buzz "you're enabling someone" feed than new conspiracies every other minute :toofunny:

LetsGetHigh

The author sees the only failure is the album leaking. 

That scene literally happened when she was about to get injections all over her body and have her blood regenerated. Is this little scum of a trash ass writer serious? Does he not see her crying hours before she has to perform at Tony's birthday? 

Glad that **** is getting backlash in the comments. 🚮 

SHALLOW

I lowkey agree with the fact that the Joanne persona is just another “character”. I mean, Gaga saying that she won’t be Gaga ever again kinda bothers me, plus she already showed the opposite at Coachella so it doesn’t make sense either for me or for her

Buzzfeed is garbage, why do you even care? They're a website founded to make viral content, now trying to be political news site. Just bunch of SJWs and third wave campus feminists there, zero journalists lol.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

BlaqJezus

I'm just confused how they accused her of using only certain parts of it as promotion to boost her failing career...when her team wasn't the team doing the documentary and I well believe her when she says she didn't watch the whole thing or work on it past allowing them to follow her.

How do you show failure that isn't existing? How do you make fake drama real? I think Buzzfeed probably considers The Kardashians a docu-series or something and expect Gaga to treat her friends and family as cast members or whatever hahaha.

31 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

I lowkey agree with the fact that the Joanne persona is just another “character”. I mean, Gaga saying that she won’t be Gaga ever again kinda bothers me, plus she already showed the opposite at Coachella so it doesn’t make sense either for me or for her

She never said that. 

She said she loved dressing in high fashion. That just wasn't what she was going for with THIS album.

Besides, the Coachella and JWT shows have proven she hasn't left "Lady Gaga" behind. The merch for the tour and the Coachella intro include some of the freakiest imagery she has ever produced.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived