Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Buzzfeed: Why The "New" Gaga Never Took Off

AJK273

Featured Posts

https://www.buzzfeed.com/pdominguez/what-the-lady-gaga-documentary-leaves-out?bfsource=bbf_enau&utm_term=.nbV3x5zG8#.be9mzyB3E

Buzzfeed did a review of 5F2 and all I have to say is..... really binch :saladga:

They basically criticised her for not including and "failures" in the film and tore her for using her "personal self" as a promotional tool.

Read the article and see what you think.

Im personally just confused as to how she is supposed to show failure when she is selling out stadiums on a world tour :trollga:

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YourWhiskyMouth

This article is literal trash and I can sleep soundly knowing this failing pile of hot garbage is getting dragged for filth.

whtstr.gif

Just now, YourWhiskyMouth said:

This article is literal trash and I can sleep soundly knowing this hot garbage is getting dragged for filth.

PREACH SISTER

THE FACEBOOK COMMENT TEA IS SCOLDING BUZZFAT ATM

taylor-swift-typing-on-laptop.gif

2 minutes ago, freebit said:

Don't give articles like these your clicks.

Read dem facebook comments ohmylawd

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsCUFdQjWv9pnb5tumsuu

But like, they showed PI’s mixed reception, they showed her acting like a “diva” during AHS...like what do they want her to do? Call herself a flop multiple times throughout the film? :oprah: Did they want her to make up drama or something? I’m puzzled when I read these kind of reviews

Neight Shayde
3 minutes ago, AJK273 said:

Read dem facebook comments ohmylawd

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsCUFdQjWv9pnb5tumsuu

do you have a facebook post link? i really don't want to click on the article lol

pedrohemg

You guyd should be prepared for this kinda article. That's normal. Metacritic is 62 and I'm expecting it goes lower to the red zone. That's how things work.

Just now, bravenewworld said:

Where can I watch online 5foot2 because i dont want to sign uo for netflix

Why not? You can get one free month of streaming and you can unsubscribe right away and still able to use your account?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived