Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How did you become a little monster?

Flaviator

Featured Posts

JudasIsAHolyFoo
2 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I was one of the lost and broken kids that little monsters was really intended for. I know it sounds corny but gaga truly did save me from myself. I had a very traumatic childhood and gaga became the "mama" I spent my whole life searching for ♥️

This ^ I feel you. It wasn’t until I heard Poker Face in early 2009 that it really clicked that this woman was interesting and I’d investigate more and her message inspired me to still be here 8 years later 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Randomperson

My Auntie was taking me and my sister home and she asked us if we liked Lady Gaga and we looked at each other like:oprah:

We said yes because we didn't want to seem rude and we actually enjoyed it

In early 2009, when I was a high school junior, I first heard the song “Just Dance”. I thought it was a fun song and different than the other music at the time. I was afraid she’d be a one hit wonder but the hits kept coming. In late summer 2009, when the VMAs aired, I saw her perform paparazzi live. That was my first time seeing her perform and I think that’s when I officially became a stan lol

oh also, on another silly note, I liked her aesthetic overall, and I was a huge Gwen Stefani stan in middle school and I think I needed a new platinum blonde to stan :toofunny:

Archived