đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How did you become a little monster?

Flaviator

Featured Posts

When I was around nine or ten years old, my friends mother told me about an up and coming artist named Lady Gaga. She was a music producer of some sorts and worked in MA/NY/CA/FL/CT (I think? I'm not positive but she traveled a ton and met new artists all of the time). She introduced me to Gaga right as Just Dance came out and I immediately fell in love with Gaga. Needless to say, I have been in love with her ever since! 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Another Bad Kid

I used to watch the PF, JD, and BR music videos late at night on MTV and VH1 when I was 10 and I was so intrigued by her. My music taste completely shifted in middle school and the first year of high school so I didn’t pay attention to pop but last year I saw that Joanne came out and I decided to give it a listen and really enjoyed it. So I caught up on everything in Gaga’s discography that I missed and I fell in love with her artistry all over again. 

GhettoFabulous

My brother played me Just dance and then I was like :awkney: at first THEN I played it again on my little flip up phone and started bopping :diane: but I just liked her then came  the paparazzi bloody performance  and I applied for a stan card then bad Romance THEN I was in looovvee then BTW my stan care was secured forever 

Tomiel25

When i was in high school  i listen some of her songs but because she was always in the radio then people start fake rumors (that she was satanic that she have a d¡ck and all that shi+) and she get a lot of hate so i was if the people say that :crossed: and i was starting to know how does internet work and i follow some "paranormal and world news" and i saw a news about that they found a snake with 6 heads in my country and i was  :what: the hell the people in the photo with the snake wear indian clothes and in my country didn't use that kind of clothes so i start realizing that the people make hoax and fakes news to lie to the people, by that time i realize that gaga was not what the people say .even i was thinking that she wasn't another pop artist because when i heard BTW i didn't think it was pop like the TF TFM, BTW carry me to someplace deep in my mind was like a fusion of the music  i wanna hear, was like she knows, for example when i hear for first time Heavy metal lover it reminded me a muse song Uprising, and i was like in a trance and then i start to know her as a beautiful human being :sara:and an amazing artist so she became my favorite artist. She was not doing the music that the gp want she was doing the music i was looking for. :gaycat:  that is the short version of the story btw.

i can't speak english but i can if you like

JustaMonster
2 minutes ago, Another Bad Kid said:

I used to watch the PF, JD, and BR music videos late at night on MTV and VH1 when I was 10 and I was so intrigued by her. My music taste completely shifted in middle school and the first year of high school so I didn’t pay attention to pop but last year I saw that Joanne came out and I decided to give it a listen and really enjoyed it. So I caught up on everything in Gaga’s discography that I missed and I fell in love with her artistry all over again. 

Same, Iwish I had started to stan her during TF or TFM though instead of mid 2016 :giveup: 

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Another Bad Kid
1 minute ago, JustaMonster said:

Same, Iwish I had started to stan her during TF or TFM though instead of mid 2016 :giveup: 

I considered myself a fan during TF/TFM but I was too young to really partake in the “fandom”. Like I didn’t keep up with any Gaga news cause I wasn’t even allowed to use the computer. I don’t feel old until I see 10 year olds now with iPhones trolling celebrities online :giveup:

JustaMonster
3 minutes ago, Another Bad Kid said:

I considered myself a fan during TF/TFM but I was too young to really partake in the “fandom”. Like I didn’t keep up with any Gaga news cause I wasn’t even allowed to use the computer. I don’t feel old until I see 10 year olds now with iPhones trolling celebrities online :giveup:

Yeah I guess I was kind of a fan during those eras, like I watched all of her MVs on youtube and I remember buying Just Dance when it first came out. And 12 year old me was a huge fan of her outfit in lovegame (or lack thereof :green:) but I just kind of stopped and missed all of BTW and ARTPOP until last year when I stumbled back across all her old videos and they were super nostalgic and then I listened to applause and became OBSESSED.

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

TheFriend

Me and my brothers always saw her MVs on TV pre BTW era. Paparazzi was still new. Then came Bad Romance and Telephone. Her weirdness really got me :sweat: There's just something in her MVs that gives me inspiration and energy. After a long time I thought that was it.

One day, she performed BTW at the Grammy's and everyone was talking about it. I only saw a few clips of it on TV tho. Is this the same woman who sang my favorites Paparazzi and Telephone? Wow! She just gets weirder and weirder and I knew from that moment that she was more than just a star doing weird MVs. She can do it live!!!!  And the unique visuals were never ending. I'm just so glad to witness this woman. I feel like, in a way, she's speaking for those who can't. She was the one who ignited my love for music videos. Gaga was just so Gaga. She's taking the world by storm. She's really something :giggle:

Months later, the music video for Judas came in. What is this masterpiece???? :pray:

the choreo

the outfits

the song

and all the cryptic stuff

Everyone was trying to decode her.

One afternoon, I asked myself. "I wonder how she'll do Judas live?" So I typed "Lady Gaga Judas live" on YT. From there, I was mesmerized by her. How can she sing the song so perfectly:oprah:? How can she dance so effortlessly:oprah:? Omg those heels too! :giveup: That was also the time I learned that we're called Little Monsters and she's Mother Monster and how we should put our paws up and jump :reductive: Also, Mark Kanemura :reductive:. 

I wasn't that die-hard fan back then, but I never thought I'd fell in love with her music.

I literally heard like ALMOST ALL songs in THE FAME. Obviously, I've heard of the singles. But I know songs like Boys, Boys, Boys, Starstruck, Vanity, The Fame, Eh Eh, Beautiful Dirty Rich, like her music exploded at that time. THE FAME MONSTER too, I heard Monster, So Happy I Could Die, Dance in the Dark (failed to hear Teeth) + singles, and Born This Way, The Edge of Glory, You and I, Judas and I regret myself not hearing Marry the Night, I also love Hair. ARTPOP, I only heard the small parts of Applause, and obviously, the catchy parts of Do What U Want, and that's that. I don't know, but maybe it's because my cousins loved her so much, and my brother even downloaded The Fame, and I was addicted. Every song she released. 

I got addicted listening to G.U.Y. with my cousin back in 2015, and nothing else. I also heard Til It Happens to You, which is odd despite it wasn't that big.

And now, Joanne era came, the time where I became stanning. Before the announcement of Perfect Illusion, I just randomly scrolled through her videos, like the ArtRave album release party, and all music videos. As I saw the channel banner changed into the announcement, I ****ing exploded into a million pieces, like it was the perfect time for me to do this. Obviously, I waited my ass off, lol.

I was like, 'What the...' that time as I play Perfect Illusion. I wasn't a fan of it, honestly. But the day Million Reasons came, it was BEAUTIFUL. Didn't like A-YO but it grew on me. When Joanne came, I officially signed my stan card and decided to stan til the end of time. I literally played Sinner's Prayer as I came home from school, and there was this woman outside our grandmother's house who is so dangerous and literally, everbody in the house is hiding. I played SP again and again, I loved it. (I will love her til the end of time) The Dive Bar Tour is ****ING BOMB. The second show was everything, the Sonja part, Diamond Heart, the album and the cover art, all that. I decided that I would follow her music and be part of the LM. Lol.

That's how I became a Little Monster. Everybody's doing their own ****, but I'm here now.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

My mom was watching this random beauty pageant?? I don't remember. But she was preforming. I like the song. Googled her. And got hooked. 

Now she owns my soul. 

Edit: Does anyone know what I'm talking about?? 

I was about 9 or 10 when BTW came out, and I used to listen to PF/BR/BTW/Judas, but that was a pretty short phase. I'd say that I didn't really become a fan until C2C and the Sound of Music tribute. I'm not a huge fan of the whole Monster/BTW/ARTPOPGA, so I just thought of her as some pop star, but then I heard her sing jazz and the Sound of Music :diane:

I wouldnt consider myself a LM. And theres not one indefinite moment that changes your life cause i wouldnt be able to tell you when I became a fan tbh.

1 hour ago, Another Bad Kid said:

MTV and VH1 dont even play music videos anymore :ladyhaha:

Archived