Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How did you become a little monster?

Flaviator

Featured Posts

Hi guys, I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but I became a little monster last year and I'd really like to know how all you became little monsters. 

I became a little monster thanks to my mom. She was listening to these songs and I liked them, so I asked her who the singer was and she told me it was Gaga. I can never thank her enough as now I love Gaga a lot and I'm proud of being a Little monster. :heart:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tellemhone

I was around 5 when Gaga came onto the scene, I knew her music. I became more of a fan around 2009 with BR and Telephone (I remember how crazy it was considered back then). Then BTW era and Judas was my fave, but still I wasn't really a fan. I lost interest in music altogether around then, rediscovered Gaga through her old hits around 2016 (I suddenly remembered Paparazzi) I listened and saw some new music was coming out, so I waited and forgot. December I listened to Joanne, and I became a LM in January, then I learned about the SBHS thing happening later on

:air: :air: :air:

I was bored and was on youtube and I saw her carpool and thought I'd watch it and I stuck around for a lot of it and almost clicked off idk I wasn't feeling it but then I heard million reasons and I connected with it and yeah it all continued from there

cool

techhausmonster

I remember listening to Just Dance, and I would always pretend to perform it, dancing on this old wooden entertainment center we had when I was younger. That was the only song I listened to until I heard Bad Romance on the radio, but then followed Paparazzi. I wasn't a huge music fan then. My mom surprised me one day by getting me The Fame Monster CD and I flipped ****. I listened to it over and over and over again and I never grew tired of it. After that, I was always on track. I remember yelling at someone because they thought Marry The Night was a stupid song :cryga: how childish of me lol. 

Letmelivemylife

I was one of the lost and broken kids that little monsters was really intended for. I know it sounds corny but gaga truly did save me from myself. I had a very traumatic childhood and gaga became the "mama" I spent my whole life searching for ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Modern Ecstasy2

I remember first hearing her on the radio around 2009 (BR, PF) and loved these songs, thinking they were really catchy etc but didn't consider myself a little monster until Born This Way. One night I started watching interviews on youtube and fell in love with her personality.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

SpookyKid
2 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

God damn Judas :sweat: Judas changed my life :toofunny: now I’m a fan forever! 

same, Judas converted me

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

holy scheisse

I was obsesst w just dance from Myspace. I would listen to the radio praying for it to come on bc I didn't even have an iPod or iTunes at the time. Then poker face came and slayed me. I listened to the album and got real into eh eh. Lol. Then I saw her perform poker face on American idol and I was like WTF this girl is crazy I love it. Started watching interviews....by the time paparazzi came out I was like super into it. Then she bled on stage an I was sold 

DoremonLove

Recently became a little monster. Funny part i saw JAM performing bad romance :cryga:and right after their performance ends orginal plays so i liked and thought of listening to it. I fell in love with video and song. I watched her live performances one thing led to another and here I am. Thanks to them :laughga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

PartySick

I was a casual fan from the early days. My best friend at the time and myself just couldn't get enough of Beautiful, Dirty, Rich :toofunny: I remember watching the Monster Ball on HBO, listening to BTW casually, but it wasn't until the Applause mini-era where I fell in love with the visuals :flutter: Then Swinefest hit and that speech before Swine really got to me.

I've been a Monster ever since :diane:

Swine converted me and it's still my favorite song Gaga song and second favorite song overall :diane:

🖤

I remember when just dance came out, my friend in middle school was listening to LG in computer class. I asked him "who's that", he replied, "idk but its called just dance". Finally around 2009, my brother started telling my friends and my mom about a new  "rave" artist that was really weird, since dance music hadn't really hit the scene yet. At the end of 2009, I remember going to mccdonalds with my dad, I was eating my chicken nuggets chilling, and I hear someone's phone vibrating, it was followed by a ringtone. I remember hearing the lyrics, "i want your drama the touch of your hand". I thought hmm thats a weird song the lady has a rough voice. Later that day I went online, turns out the Bad Romance music video was coming out that day. So i waited until it was released, I watched as gaga released one of the most eclectic and creative music videos of all time. I remember being starstruck as I would constantly refresh the page, and the video view count would quickly increase by millions. I had never seen someone in my lifetime saturate pop culture though music, radio, and video like that before in my life. This was when I finally became a LM, i remember thinking damn shes good and that hasn't changed :giggle:.

i remember when i hear paparazzi in the radio and i got interested to her and i buy the fame that time 

follow me in twitter omg

Archived