💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Lady gaga's Fibromyalgia due to the illuminati

Frivolero

Featured Posts

Besides this being offensive to those that also suffer from fibromyalgia or chronic pain, I wonder if people, like everyday adults, actually buy into this kind of stuff :laughga:

Tomiel25

xIjLXh5.gif

That kind of people make mad they saw illuminati in everything they should get a own life and stop living in a cave 

i can't speak english but i can if you like

Lol.. Yeah, seems totally likely that they would leave the moment where she describes actually, literally meeting the devil and selling her floor on the cutting room floor. Nothing interesting about that. Also super convenient that Gaga said the experience was "very real and visceral, not metaphorical at all.” :smh: 

That's what I do after describing any experience I've encountered - Even though it should be clear via the context of the conversation whether I'm being serious or not, I always make sure that nobody could possibly think I was speaking metaphorically. I mean that in a very real and visceral way, not metaphorical at all.

why are there angry at gaga does gaga did something bad to them her illness is caused by her hip not punishment by illuminati 

follow me in twitter omg

Morphine Prince

Just when I think I've read it all and humanity can't get any dumber I read something like this and I am once again surprised. 

bravenewworld

#fanfact Gaga met with a mason in 2011 in UK therę is a pgoto of this .Icant find.

What is more in my country this article was translated and people think it's real and pray for Gaga soul.

My mom asked me about this!!!   She's all worried for Gaga and since I love when my mom loves Gaga...I figured ehhh why correct her?   😋

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

sipthistea

So now if you don't play by the illuminati rules, they make witchcraft and you are assigned an illness. 

Archived