Brie Candy

Her nominations will be (My predictions):

Song Of The Year - Million Reasons 

Best Pop Vocal Album - Joanne 

Best Pop Solo Performance - Million Reasons 

Best Music Film - Gaga Five Foot Two 

Bradley
1 hour ago, JR Gg said:

Sis you are not checking the experts opinion lol. They have not predicted yet. You are just checking the combined predictions by internet trolls :gaysia::emma:

The one in the OP is combined. I didn't post the expert ones.

pedrohemg

You can't predict Grammy. It's a waste of time. The "experts" are not even experts in this field.  And even if they were, they'd fail. Beyonce Lemonace "album of the year" says hi.

Bradley
2 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

You can't predict Grammy. It's a waste of time. The "experts" are not even experts in this field.  And even if they were, they'd fail. Beyonce Lemonace "album of the year" says hi.

It's why they are called 'predictions'. They are not meant to be conclusive, it's just a mere guess.

8 minutes ago, Bradley said:

The one in the OP is combined. I didn't post the expert ones.

The expert ones hvn't been updated yet :oprah:

pedrohemg
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

It's why they are called 'predictions'. They are not meant to be conclusive, it's just a mere guess.

You understood what I meant (I hope so). You can predict the Oscars, Golden Globes, Emmys (sometimes), but predicting Grammy you're just taking a stab in the dark.

2 hours ago, Bradley said:

I checked the experts' predictions and let me tell you the experts are trolling.

But neither the experts or the editors predictions are out yet?

Whispering
21 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

You understood what I meant (I hope so). You can predict the Oscars, Golden Globes, Emmys (sometimes), but predicting Grammy you're just taking a stab in the dark.

They are all hit or miss. No award shows are predictable. There are a few categories in each award show that are obvious or follow a pattern, but other categories will be unpredictable. 

Your fave lost because she was up against Adele. That category was predictable. 

noisullitcefrep

Ughhh, if those nominations become true, I won't be able to take the Grammys seriously anymore tbh. They're just about charts and not about the music. Like, Despacito was kind of a bop but I don't think it's a Grammy-worthy song:grr: At least they're predicting Gaga & Kesha to get some nominations

3 hours ago, Bradley said:

that's why take this with a grain of salt

Goldderby are usually accurate. Only real inaccuracy was incorrectly predicting a Bey AOTY win.

47 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Like I said, besides that Bey prediction, they're almost always accurate.

4 minutes ago, noisullitcefrep said:

Ughhh, if those nominations become true, I won't be able to take the Grammys seriously anymore tbh. They're just about charts and not about the music. Like, Despacito was kind of a bop but I don't think it's a Grammy-worthy song:grr: At least they're predicting Gaga & Kesha to get some nominations

Well The Fame got noms and its singles were considered (not my opinion but how the normal Grammy voter saw her at the time) to be just some chart generic bop. 

Archived