Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

ASIB shifted to 18th May 2018

Kalinda

Featured Posts

That's great, but I wonder when the JWT dates are going to happen... They have have to be in January/February if that's the case...

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

that means she'll be taking a break late 2018 so i still guess 2019 will see new music

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

yASSsss

" Deadline hears that Warner Bros. executives saw an early cut of the film and were blown away by Germanotta and Cooper’s sublime turns; as such they want to get the film on screen as soon as they can." 

YAS BITCH :giveup: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

" Deadline hears that Warner Bros. executives saw an early cut of the film and were blown away by Germanotta and Cooper’s sublime turns; as such they want to get the film on screen as soon as they can." 

YAS BITCH :giveup: 

Oh, good catch, I'm adding the Deadline quote to the OP!

2 minutes ago, benKo said:

That's great, but I wonder when the JWT dates are going to happen... They have have to be in January/February if that's the case...

I doubt it'll be that big of an issue. The press for a movie like this is not nearly the same as a huge Marvel film or one of her albums. They'll be promo, but I doubt it'll be a relentless s***hole. So I'm sure she can still tour

yASSsss

" Pic’s new release date occurs coincidentally during the Cannes Film Festival and Warner Bros. has a recent history of launching its grand May spectacles on the global stage on the Croisette, read Mad Max: Fury Road and The Great Gatsby. Whether A Star Is Born will make its world premiere at Cannes is still up in the air, and Warner Bros. isn’t commenting on that type of launch right now." 

ok,this needs to happen :giveup: 

3 minutes ago, benKo said:

Well she did say early 2018.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

yASSsss
Just now, yASSsss said:

" Pic’s new release date occurs coincidentally during the Cannes Film Festival and Warner Bros. has a recent history of launching its grand May spectacles on the global stage on the Croisette, read Mad Max: Fury Road and The Great Gatsby. Whether A Star Is Born will make its world premiere at Cannes is still up in the air, and Warner Bros. isn’t commenting on that type of launch right now." 

ok,this needs to happen :giveup: 

@Kalinda add this to the OP too

here's the article btw

http://deadline.com/2017/09/lady-gaga-bradley-cooper-a-star-is-born-opens-summer-1202175152/

BornSimon

I honestly don't see her coming back to Europe to finish the tour so I'm excited the movie (and its soundtrack?) is coming earlier than we thought.

• Admin changed the title to ASIB to be released in May

Archived