Featured Posts

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not asher613
14 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

When the European leg was cancelled

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/i-doctors-lady-gaga-insists-11193259

Live Nation and Gaga pretty much confirmed they would be doing the show in the beginning of 2018

i still feel up in the air if N America II is happening. she was just posting about being in pain recently. 

LittleMonster20
17 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

i still feel up in the air if N America II is happening. she was just posting about being in pain recently. 

She has the last days of September,the whole of October,and the first 4 days of November to recover and rest,so she'll probably continue the tour and recover.Fibromyalgia doesn't mean she will always be in pain,she did the whole artRave and Cheek To Cheek tour,while struggling with this,so I'm sure she'll be ok❤️

not asher613
5 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

She has the last days of September,the whole of October,and the first 4 days of November to recover and rest,so she'll probably continue the tour and recover.Fibromyalgia doesn't mean she will always be in pain,she did the whole artRave and Cheek To Cheek tour,while struggling with this,so I'm sure she'll be ok❤️

I hope she returns to full health. I don't know if there is remission or a dormant fm where she could be 100% again. that would be a dream. but I would hope she never pushes her body to the point of agony ever again. I don't think she can be expected to do that either- if a tour with such high levels of exertion is too much for her body, it's too much. 

LittleMonster20
9 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

I hope she returns to full health. I don't know if there is remission or a dormant fm where she could be 100% again. that would be a dream. but I would hope she never pushes her body to the point of agony ever again. I don't think she can be expected to do that either- if a tour with such high levels of exertion is too much for her body, it's too much. 

Let's remember she was 100% at the artRave,C2C Tour,and the first leg of the JTW,so I bet she will be 100% again for the next 2 legs.

Archived