Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga defends "Mommy" girl

monsterdino

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
54 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

Gaga's always watching:gum:

It's a "mom" thing haha. I can sleep through the alarm a foot away from my bed and yet I can hear my daughter cough 3 rooms away with the door shut. Even when we think gaga isn't watching, she is

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

I would never call her mom, mommy or mother, but I would also never bully someone on twitter for doing so.

What does it matter? Leave people alone! 

Borisapillar
1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

Eh, the director made it obvious that this was part of the dark side of fame. Having people stalk you, begging to take a picture, and then leaving you.

I don’t think we should be bashing this lady but there’s something off about it.

This. That editing wasn’t an accident.

21 minutes ago, Whispering said:

I would never call her mom, mommy or mother, but I would also never bully someone on twitter for doing so.

What does it matter? Leave people alone! 

I gave you excuse me no as well hehe.

its so over simplistic , sure you're right but people do take her literally and despite the fact she reacted to defend her there will be more because sooner or later she will become annoyed with that stuff again and people will bully 'mummy' like fans yet again

Whispering
1 minute ago, mic said:

I gave you excuse me no as well hehe.

its so over simplistic , sure you're right but people do take her literally and despite the fact she reacted to defend her there will be more because sooner or later she will become annoyed with that stuff again and people will bully 'mummy' like fans yet again

And what does it matter? Let people live. 

If Gaga is fine with it, why should it matter to anyone else? 

AAAAAAlice
2 hours ago, Borislshere said:

BxAUZFRCMAArinh.jpg

Hey isn't that Blaine from "Glee"

Gay kid with bow tie...

I've listening to Maroon 5 since I was 13.

monsterdino
2 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

Eh, the director made it obvious that this was part of the dark side of fame. Having people stalk you, begging to take a picture, and then leaving you.

I don’t think we should be bashing this lady but there’s something off about it.

true

sipthistea
2 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

Exactly. And Gaga herself has talked about this before. About how people just want a pic from her and that's it. 

She's even said it feels shallow 'cause she's more to offer. I love Gaga but she contradicts herself sometimes. 

So dramatic ya'll. Really?

If this girl is calling her mom it has no effect on you or your life so why judge? It's not a big deal. Messy messy messy :crossed:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

LordEnigma
29 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Exactly. And Gaga herself has talked about this before. About how people just want a pic from her and that's it. 

She's even said it feels shallow 'cause she's more to offer. I love Gaga but she contradicts herself sometimes. 

I think she does this because she feels the need to. She still thinks about the older fans and what they expect of her.

She shouldn’t. If I was Gaga I would have waved and walked right passed her.

That lady calls her queen but she gets pics with so many celebrities. It seems so superficial.

LordEnigma
25 minutes ago, Zilla said:

So dramatic ya'll. Really?

If this girl is calling her mom it has no effect on you or your life so why judge? It's not a big deal. Messy messy messy :crossed:

Because it affects Gaga whether she wants to admit it or not.

GagaStefi

That girl and Gaga have spoken multiple times. That time it was a picture and go because she was in a rush. Jesus :toofunny:

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Whispering said:

And what does it matter? Let people live. 

If Gaga is fine with it, why should it matter to anyone else? 

I don’t think Gaga is fine with it though :sweat: the director would not have made it a negative moment if Gaga was fine with it. We see all those fans freaking out over her leaving a hotel and then “mommy” in the background.

Archived