💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joseph Kahn tweets about Edge of Glory Music Video

Bad Monster Kid

Featured Posts

I mean... I get that everyone's defending their "fave" but it wouldn't be the first - nor the last - time she lied and you all know it :sweat: Not saying he's right, but I'm not gonna blindly believe her, she's not my family, just an artist I enjoy lol

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joanoflark

he's pretty delusional about his merits as an artist, he's pretty average, his facade of grandeur breaks a tiny bit every time he opens that mouth of his, Taylor Swift can only take him so far, one day his butt licking will stop feeding into her self-absorption, and what will he be then? An abandoned puppy who can't get any work because he already shat on everybody during his 15 minutes of fame. Bitter truth. 

TTb3QeG.gif

GagaStefi
12 hours ago, LDR said:

And I'm sure he's right. She lies about a lot. She lies to us a lot.

lowkey tea skskks 

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

@JR Gg You're "excuse me no"-ing me for trying to spread kindness, love and forgiveness?

This fanbase in a nutshell. 

You're calling me out for excuse me no-ing you lmao. And you're stereotyping 'this fanbase'. I "excused me no" your post because I don't agree with your reaction.:toofunny: Spreading kindness is one thing, but forgiving one who has repeatedly made the same mistakes, I'm telling you I'm not for your "spreading love and forgiveness".:emma:

Before calling someone out, you might as well know where they're coming from:gum:

xoxo, JR Gg

24 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

You're calling me out for excuse me no-ing you lmao. And you're stereotyping 'this fanbase'. I "excused me no" your post because I don't agree with your reaction.:toofunny: Spreading kindness is one thing, but forgiving one who has repeatedly made the same mistakes, I'm telling you I'm not for your "spreading love and forgiveness".:emma:

Before calling someone out, you might as well know where they're coming from:gum:

xoxo, JR Gg

You should always spread love, kindness and forgiveness, even if they have a hateful heart and repeatedly make mistakes. I'm forgiving you right now. :trollga: 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

blackpink

It says a lot about how he wants to paint Gaga as this awful person when she only mentioned how they had artistic differences.

I wouldn't waste my time working with someone that spends their time tweeting useless nonsense into the universe either, Gaga x

9 hours ago, Slayer said:

You should always spread love, kindness and forgiveness, even if they have a hateful heart and repeatedly make mistakes. I'm forgiving you right now. :trollga: 

Thank you but I don't have a hateful heart lmao :trollga:

5 hours ago, JR Gg said:

Thank you but I don't have a hateful heart lmao :trollga:

I know you don't. I was just being silly. :hug:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

SMILE2NE1

I guess it's in response to her calling him out a few weeks ago. Would love to know what happened ... 

Archived