💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rate "Gaga: Five Foot Two" on Netflix

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

DeanSummer

Hey my fellow monsters !

After watching the documentary for a second time I thought I give it a review. If the response is good maybe more people get to discover the human behind the popstar.

So share it, rate it, review it ! 

Xo Dean

DS

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P
14 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Are...are you asking us to rate it in based on our own opinion? Cuz...6/10 

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

PrettiestStar
21 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

you can burn in hell

ALGAYDO
23 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

You'd give it a D?? :grr:

I feel like it's at least around a 7/10, maybe 7.5/10. 

Delulu Rogers

7/10. The whole thing seemed a bit choppy and random tbh. I wouldn't say I learned anything new or gained a new insight on her. Plus I was expecting her to explain things about stuff like the ARTPOP era, joanne era and what she sees herself doing in the future, as well as see more of the creation process of the Super Bowl, Joanne etc. 

DeanSummer

I gave it 5 stars ✨ Before watching I was sceptical cause a) I don’t like documentaries and b) I didn’t sympathize with some of the things we saw during that area 

Now with the insight it all makes sense and I had to laugh, cry and think : so all you need in 1h 40.

Maybe for the hardcore monster there were not many news in it but it was a Gaga that I love: raw and opening up to us

DS

I just finished watching it, and it was f*****g amazing! I feel like I just spent months following her around, seeing the ups and downs of her real life. This woman is an absolute force of nature, and it's so hard to see someone this passionate going through that much emotional and physical pain. I'm so damn grateful that she did this, and I wish all the happiness in the world for her! I really understand Joanne so much better now, and I feel bad at how it was initially received given that it's so much of who she really is. I just want to hug her, cry with her, try to make her laugh, drink with her, and dance with her. I don't even watch documentaries, but this doesn't feel like one. It feels like truly meeting someone I thought I'd known for years. This gets a solid 10 out of 10 stars! Watch it!

:heart:

DeanSummer
2 minutes ago, GagaLogic said:

I just finished watching it, and it was f*****g amazing! I feel like I just spent months following her around, seeing the ups and downs of her real life. This woman is an absolute force of nature, and it's so hard to see someone this passionate going through that much emotional and physical pain. I'm so damn grateful that she did this, and I wish all the happiness in the world for her! I really understand Joanne so much better now, and I feel bad at how it was initially received given that it's so much of who she really is. I just want to hug her, cry with her, try to make her laugh, drink with her, and dance with her. I don't even watch documentaries, but this doesn't feel like one. It feels like truly meeting someone I thought I'd known for years. This gets a solid 10 out of 10 stars! Watch it!

:heart:

Nice comment: you can rate it on Netflix :) 

DS

DeanSummer
Just now, KennyRichie said:

A solid 9. The instrumental and everything was better than your regular popstar documentary. 

Netflix has 1-5 stars ✨ you can only give full stars so go and rate it there :)

DS

2 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

Nice comment: you can rate it on Netflix :) 

I did, but I wish they'd let me give more stars! 😊

Archived